18

It was past midnight when I went downstairs, and I wasn't able to sleep in my room. I kept getting scared; I kept seeing someone standing in the dark. So I went to the backyard to get some fresh air. I was surprised when I saw Jimin sitting there smoking.

I didn't know he smoked, or any of them did, for that matter. But how would I know? I barely know anything about them.
Jimin: "Fuc*ing sh*t! Eun-Ae, why do you always have to make things so complicated?
She didn't just hang up on me. He looked at the phone screen with eyes wide open.

I tried hard not to laugh at his face but failed and snickered. He looked so cute, all buffled. He immediately turned right to look at me.
Jimin: "What are you laughing at?" He suddenly looked pissed. So, upon seeing his face, I stopped and realized that he might not seem as harsh as others, but he isn't fond of me either.

Y/n: "Sorry.." I scratched the skin around my nail with nervousness.
Jimin: "How much did you hear?"
Y/n: "Just your last words.." he sighed.
Jimin: "Don't tell anyone about it."
Y/n: "I wasn't planning to..."

There was a silence between us. And I took a seat on the beach chair next to him. Looking at the stars shining in the night sky
Jimin: "What are you doing here at this time of the night?" He broke the silence.

Y/n: "Couldn't sleep. You?" He fell silent but then replied.
Jimin: "Talking to my girlfriend. Well, it turned into an argument pretty quickly, though."

Y/n: "You have a girlfriend?" He scratched the back of his neck.
Jimin: "Yeah, but don't tell the others. I'm still thinking if I want to tell them or not."

Y/n: "What were you arguing about? I'm sorry; I shouldn't have asked that. sorry."
Jimin: "Why are you always so afraid of us yet so daring?"
Y/n: "You can't blame me for the way you all treated me." I didn't mean it to come out like that.

Jimin: "Oh..uhm.." he sighed. "Eun-Ae, my girlfriend. Yesterday at the party, my friends were drunk, so I had to take them home, and that's why I wasn't able to spend much time with her and couldn't drop her home because my tire got punctured. And she's all angry about it all."
Jimin: "Why do girls have to be so complicated all the time?"

I listened to his story quite quietly.
Y/n: "We aren't actually. It's just that boys don't know how to read into things. Do you like her?"
Jimin: "Of course. Or I wouldn't be dating her. If you haven't realized, we don't do dating."

Y/n: "You don't have to put it out so nicely; just say you guys are playboys. I go to your school as well." He smiled sheepishly, slightly embarrassed.
Y/n: "Did you say you were sorry?"
Jimin: "What difference would that make?"

Y/n: "You know, from what I think, she wants your apology and affection. Because you have been a playboy. It might be that she's feeling like one of those girls you have played before."
Jimin: "But that's not true."

Y/n: "Even if it's not true, it could be that she's feeling insecure, and the lack of attention she got from you last night just made her more doubtful."

Jimin: "So what do I do?" Say sorry?"
Y/n: "That would not do the job. How about you take her out on a date? And later apologize."

Jimin: "What am I going to tell the others?" They would get suspicious."

Y/n: "So what if they do get to know? You like her, don't you? They will learn about her sooner or later. And you can just say you're going out with a friend or something. It isn't that hard."

Jimin turned towards the girl sitting next to him, looking at the shining stars. "Why are we torturing such a sweet girl?" Even after all we have done to her, here she is sitting beside me, giving me relationship advice. We have done so much wrong with her."