21

Y/n Pov.

I sat there in the dark as Hyun-woo tortured me with his hands and mouth. Feeling filthy from his touch. My body didn't know what to do. What can I even do? Like a thirsty animal, his lips attacked my lips, pulling my hairs and wandering his hand on my body.

Hyun-woo: "God Y/n, you feel so good." He whispered as he pulled away from attacking my lips. I didn't want to look at him, so instead I looked into the darkness that filled the room.

Hyun-woo: "Y/n.." he groaned as his hands fiddled with my breasts. "Touch me." My eyes looked back at him with disgust. Is it not enough for him to torture me like this because he wants me to touch him? I would burn my hands before I even laid a finger on him.

Hyun-woo: "I said touch me, Y/N."
Y/n: "No"
Hyun-woo: "Don't make me angry. Do what I said."
Y/n: "I would rather burn my hands than touch you."

He grabbed my hands in his, holding them tightly.
Hyun-woo: "Than, I guess I will have to burn them myself, because your everything belongs to me. But before that, you will have to do as I say."

I resisted. I did. But when his hand collided with my face, I stopped struggling.
Hyun-woo: "Don't you dare test me, Y/N, or I swear you won't go out of this room today alive."

With my hands tightly held in his hands, he put them on his chest. The tears continued, and I could feel his body with my hands. I looked down, not wanting to see this. I could no longer keep myself together.

Hyun-woo: "Now that wasn't so hard, right? Now move them. And don't make me repeat myself."

My hands moved slowly down his chest to his stomach, and I felt disgusted. The little pieces of self-love inside me got burned to ashes when his lips met my breast. When he groped my ass. Pulling me closer to himself. Letting me feel his hardness. Putting my hands on his back, he asked me to feel him.

I felt hollow inside by the time he finished, with nibbling and sucking on some parts of my body. Leaving big bruises on my neck and chest. He left, closing the door behind him. And I was not left in a position where I could any longer look at myself.

I was surrounded by darkness. With the feel of his hands and lips on my body. With the voice that called me horrible names.

I don't know what time it was when someone opened the door to the classroom.

....
jungkook Pov:

Jungkook: "Y/n?! It's almost 3 p.m.; school ended an hour ago! Are we your servants who are going to wait for the princess to come when she pleases? I don't-" She stepped down from the table. I don't even know what she is doing here all alone. I was about to take out more of my anger when the light from the door fell on her.

I forgot to speak. I saw the goosebumps appear on her skin when the air hit her. It was going to rain, so the weather was getting cold.

She pulled the sides of her shirt up, covering her shoulders. And tucking her skirt down. But I have already seen everything. Those bruises were more like big bruises, covering almost all of her neck, shoulder, and chest. I saw the purple and pink hand marks on her thighs. As if someone meant it to hurt. Her hairs were tangled. There were tears flowing down her cheeks and onto the floor. Her eyes were looking down, not even looking at me.

Jungkook: "Y/n..." I was breathless. I didn't have any words to describe the state she was in. As she walked past me, I grabbed her wrist. Stopping her from walking out. I noticed the purple bruises on her wrist.

My hands took a hold of her face, which was hiding behind her hair. Lifting her face to look at her, my breath was knocked out of my lungs when I saw one side of her cheeks bruised in a dirty shade of purple, red, and blue. It was covering the left side of her face.