Intro/Disclaimers

Hello fellow reader! Welcome to my poetry book. 

I've been wanting to write a book like this in particular for quite some time now. I've been hesitant but I know that the things that I write about, many others could benefit from. So this is a trial run of me finally stepping out on faith and seeing where the leap takes me. 

The poems included in this book will solely be centered the idea "whether good or bad, the experiences we undergo as children shape up into the people we become." 

The idea for this book specifically came from a synopsis I wrote in school titled "The Veil of 'Adulthood' has been lifted", where the idea of adulthood is challenged and is sure to leave anyone who reads it contemplating life as they know it. 

Yes, yes, I know I've left you craving to read my extraordinary piece of writing, however, for now I will not be sharing that piece of writing because it I will soon be in the process of getting it copyrighted. When it is complete I will undoubtfully share it with you all.

 For now please enjoy the rest of the poems I do have a available and please do not hesitate to comment and tell me what you like and don't like, agree with and don't agree with, or just comments in general. I leave an open space for anyone to share what they want. 

Any inappropriate comments will be deleted or simply ignored, unless I feel deeply that they should be addressed. Respectful criticism is welcomed, as well as appreciated. 

Thank you and enjoy!