Teeth hurt Cg! Wilbur and Phil Little! Techno 1/1

Summery: Techno while big is basically teething, his old tusks had fallen out and now they're coming back. While they're coming back he is a mess and upset so he slips. Now Phil and Wilbur have to deal with a very tired and in pain Techno.

~~~

Status:

Cg! Wilbur

Cg! Phil

Little! Techno

~~~

Nicknames:

Wilbur: Wil, Wilby

Phil: Dad, Dada

Techno: Tech, Little piglet

~~~

Relationship:

Platonic family, duh

~~~

Tw: Talk of pain

Note for everyone: Thank you for all the feedback on what I asked! A lot of you wanted more little Techno and more babyspace, so here's some little Techno! While this is not baby space, I promise more baby space is coming.

Also I wanted to put this out today, and then I got broken up with today, and now I am going to get it done before all the feelings arise.

Note for Wattpad: 11.6k are y'all crazy?? Thank you so much

Note for ao3: Almost 4k hits? I started posting like a week ago! Also because it doesn't take you the proper part from the notification of an update the rest of the story will be out of order, I am very sorry. I know it's annoying not to see it in order but that's what I can do. :((((

~~~

Techno woke up, groaning at the pain in his mouth. His mouth was hurting when he was going to sleep and a quick glance at the clock told him it had only been half an hour since he had fallen asleep. Some how during the sleep instead of feeling refreshed he managed to gain the fuzziness that he knew all too well.

He sits up trying not move his mouth all too much. Curse the fact that his tusks fell out and curse the fact that he was teething again. That was not helping his mindset either.

Wilbur and Phil had of course been sympathetic when Techno had told them earlier that day why he was in pain. They understood why he just decided to skip out on dinner and try to go to bed early. Well that plan didn't work and it was now 2am.

Techno was hoping that he could go grab some ice cubes to maybe numb the pain a little bit so he slipped out of his bed. He walked across the dark room and winched in pain at the light in the hallway. Why it was even on he didn't know, he thought people would be asleep by now and usually Phil turns off all the lights when he goes to sleep.

What he did not expect was for on his way to the kitchen he would see Phil and Wilbur both still on the couch watching a show. Well, Wil he kind of expected because he was a night owl but Phil he did not think would be there.

At Techno's foot steps they both turned their heads to look at him. They both had soft expressions on their faces and Techno knew they were trying to be gentle with him. That also did not help with his mental state. He knew if they were too caring he would slip into little space quickly.

"Hey Tech, how ya feeling?" Phil asks softly but Techno just shrugs. Instead of walking to the kitchen he walks to sit next to his dad on the couch. Phil stretched out his arm and put it over Techno's shoulder, dragging him into a side hug. Techno was so tired so he just let it happen. This was the last kind of thing that caused his headspace to come crashing down.

"How's the mouth feeling?" Wilbur asks softly and at that Techno just started crying. Phil and Wilbur knew that Techno didn't cry often so when he did things were bad. "Oh Tech."

"Hurts, it hurt and I hate." Techno sobs softly and that's when they realized Techno was slipping into little space.

"Aww little piglet, I'm so sorry." Phil coos and Techno reached up to touch his mouth slightly, trying to sooth his ache.

"Here how about I go get what we picked up earlier?" Wilbur offers and Phil nods. Wilbur stands up and walks to the kitchen. Phil turns and pulls Techno more towards him.

"Wilby is going to get something that will help you feel a bit better little one." Phil coos again softly. Techno just nods and let himself cry more. He really just wants the pain to go away.

"Here it is." Wilbur says as he reenters the room. He hands over the item to Phil and Phil passes it to Techno. Techno looks at it trying to figure out what it was.

It looked to be a little plastic ring, filled with ice. It had designs and different textures all over it as well.

"It's a water teether that we put in the freezer. You can suck on it to help with your teeth hurting." Phil explains and Techno does not to be told twice. He stuck it in his mouth and held it against where his new teeth were starting to poke through his gums.

This was way better than ice and it did help numb the pain from his teeth. He truly couldn't think of anything else expect the cold, he didn't even think when he was wrapped up in a blanket and his favorite cartoon turned on.

"Do you think he'll sleep tonight dad?" Wilbur question softly as to not disturb the peace that had settled in the room. Phil shrugged.

"I dunno Wil. It's interesting and I truly haven't seen it before. I didn't even know that piglins lose their tusks." Phil admits and Wilbur nods. Techno continued to suck on the teether until the ice turned back to water. He began to whine.

"Ah, little piglet it's okay." Wilbur coos, grabbing the non-frozen teether from his hands. "You stay with dada for a moment."

"Dada." Techno whines as Wilbur stands up and disappears to the kitchen for a second time.

"Yes piglet?" Phil questions, move Techno so Techno was fully on his lap now. Techno sat up and turned so his face was facing Phils.

"Dada, dada, dada, dada, dada" Techno repeats, mouth not hurting nearly as much as it used to but still aching.

"Yes piglet."

"My teeths hurs" Techno slurs out, his bottom lip numb enough that he couldn't speak properly. Of course he found this oh so funny and burst out into a fit of giggles. That's when Wilbur returns with a second frozen teether. He hands it to Techno and Techno gasps and sticks it back in his mouth.

"Of course we thought of to get extras. We got you three total so they'll always be a nice cold one in the freezer. And after your teeth come in you can still use them to just suck on, they're nice and good for you." Wilbur smiles and Techno felt his heart swell.

When he first began to regress around his brother and his dad he feared judgement, but now there was no doubt in his mind that it was a good idea.

He felt loved and his teeth did not hurt as much as they used to.