"This isn't weird.."

It's not awkward, lying in Kongpob's bed, the weight of his boyfriend (!) beside him.

In fact, it's so not awkward that Arthit wonders why he let himself live without this for so long. Why, after that first kiss, he didn't make it his priority to encourage Kongpob into his room.. and his bed.

But he's here now, and that's what matters. And they've talked and agreed on some things and Arthit feels more comfortable. Safe, even.

"Should we turn out the light?" Kongpob interrupts, gazing at Arthit like he's hung the moon.

Yes, Arthit can definitely get used to this!

"Well," he says, letting his fingertips stroke his boyfriend's arm, "we could... but from experience, getting ready to do something is right about the time that our daughter likes to start crying.."

Kongpob laughs and nuzzles closer, letting his head rest against Arthit's shoulder and sliding a heavy arm across his middle.

It feels good. Really good. Arthit's doesn't blush.. he doesn't!

But he does turn his face away to where they've placed Dao in her sleeping bag. It's strange, but the thought that runs through Arthit's mind is, "I wonder what our actual child will be like."

He tries to reign his thoughts in, but by the time Kongpob is insisting they try to sleep, Arthit has already named their three children and planned out half of their imaginary future home.

He only blushes harder when Kong asks for a kiss goodnight.

His fourth kiss is exceptional. It might be because he's being pressed into a soft mattress and they're both in their sleep shorts and vests. But whatever it is, he just knows that he wants more.

In fact, there might be a tiny whine when Kongpob pulls away, determinedly flicking off the lamp.

But he comes back, opening his arms to Arthit, who rests his head on his boyfriend's chest and slides one hand under the covers to rest on Kong's soft belly.

"Do you know what's weird?" He whispers, right before he feels the tug of sleep pulling him under.

"What?" Kongpob breathes back.

"This isn't weird." Arthit admits. The last thing he hears is Kongpob's quiet chuckle.

When he wakes up his first thought is, "Too warm!" His second and third are rather less innocent!

Kongpob is staring at him, the fingertips of his left hand stroking up and down Arthit's arm, their legs tangled together under the blankets, bodies pressed close.

"Are you awake?" His junior whispers.

"I'm not sure," Arthit admits, staring back, "I mean, I could be.. but I could also be having a rather elaborate fantasy.."

His words are smothered as Kongpob's lips descend, and Arthit doesn't even get the chance to freak out about morning breath before they are kissing deeply, tongues twirling and hands roaming.

"Jeez.. you can't say those things, Phi.." Kongpob huffs between kisses, "Makes me fall even more for you.."

"Fall?" Arthit asks as he tries to keep up with his Nong's actions, almost too much for a non-morning guy like him.

But before Kong can answer, baby Dao starts to wail and Kongpob pulls back, giggling. "Damn, our child is going to get cooked if she doesn't stop interrupting!"

"You don't mean that!" Arthit fakes his shock and laughs as Kongpob just stares at him, stone faced, as he rocks the bag of rice.

"Here," he says, thrusting her at Arthit, "you can have her.. you know you sleep like the dead right?"

Arthit stares at him again, real shock on his face this time, "What do you mean Kong?"

"I was up three times in the night."

Arthit freezes. Then looks between Dao and Kong, disbelief on his face. "No way? That can't be right?"

"Seriously, it is." Kongpob replies with a grin.

"But that can't be true because when I was alone with her.. oh.." he realises and lifts a hand to slap his own cheek, "I haven't been alone with her yet. I'm so sorry, Kongpob! Damn, that's awful!" He starts to rock Dao in the crook of his arm, so distracted that he just keeps on speaking, "I'll have to learn before we have our kids. Baby Off is going to be a crier and he'll need us both at night. Mook's going to be a delight, but don't even get me started on Gunsmile, he's going to be a right terror..."

He trails off as Dao stops crying and as he turns to put her down, he notices Kongpob's face. "What?" He asks.

"You named our future children?" Kong stutters.

"Oh... no.. I mean... that's not.. I just... oh no! Have I completely freaked you out? Have I messed up?" Arthit starts running his hands through his hair, tugging on clumps of it as he freaks out.

But then Kongpob is pulling him into his arms and kissing him soundly on the mouth. "No. Not at all. It's absolutely adorable, P'Arthit!"

"I am NOT adorable!" Arthit groans, sinking back into his boyfriends hold as they both begin to laugh.