MY PANCAKE

I was in the kitchen, preparing the batter for pancakes and Calvin was in the living room replying to his e-mails. I didn't know what was Calvin's favourite flavour so I asked him.

" Calvin, what's your favourite flavour?"

" Honestly, it depends on you only but I prefer my blowjob's without condom. I love to feel the heat of your mouth around my dick. " He gave me a wink.

My jaw hung open. How could he turn such a simple question into something like that? He has such a dirty mind. He knew I was talking about pancakes.

"Ewww you've such a dirty mind. Pig."

He just barked out a loud laugh and replied.

" I'm good with whatever you're having."

" Okay. It settled then. I'm making choco-chip pancakes. "

" Cool. Do you need any help? "

" No, I'm good. I'll call you if I need something."

I went back to the kitchen and prepared two huge stacks of choco chip pancakes for the both of us and added a few slices of banana and poured maple syrup on them. I called out to Calvin informing that breakfast was ready.

I set the plates on the kitchen counter and brought two glasses of fresh juice which the house help must've prepared and then settled beside Calvin on the stool.

Calvin sliced a huge portion and took a bite. The moan that followed it had my insides turn to jelly. He's such a turn on even when he's not trying to be one.

"OMG Sophia. I love it. I've never tasted such delicious pancakes in my life and I dine at the finest restaurants. So that's saying something. You've spoiled me for all the ordinary pancakes in the world."

I love when he showers me with compliments.

"Flattery will get you everywhere Mr.Smith. But you don't have to exaggerate too much."

" I'm just speaking facts. I don't need flattery to get anywhere. I'm already where I want to be." He gave me a lovely smile and a blush crept up my face.

I decided to change the topic to know more about his lifestyle.

" What's your favourite food?"

" I like a lot of things but I love my mom's lasagna the most. I really miss it sometimes. No one in the world can make anything close to it. I really miss her. I try to visit her as often as I can but it's still not enough."

" Tell me more about your mom." I wanted to know the woman who raised such a gentleman.

" My mom is the sweetest and kindest lady you'll ever meet. She's always ready to help. She is really wise and I call her sometimes for advice when I have to make a tough decision in life. She is always right. I gifted her a house last year on the outskirts of the city because she likes the peace and silence there. It's huge and has a backyard also. It's perfect for her. She runs a bakery from home only. She is a really good Baker. You have to try her blueberry muffins. You'll love them."

" It would be an honour to meet her someday and have her blueberry muffins."

Calvin went silent for a moment probably thinking about his mother and then spoke