FIVE

(The Cats Ass)**************

(The Cats Ass)
**************

The moment JJ walked into the Routledge home he tripped on cans of bear sprawled out across the floor. A small laugh left Diana's lips at how clumsy JJ was.

"After that disaster of a night... I'm gonna have a couple beers." JJ tells Diana as he immediately heads to the fridge.

"Is anyone else here?" Diana asks JJ curiously as she looks around the house.

"Nope... we got the whole place to ourselves...." JJ tells her in a carefree tone as he pops open a beer.

Diana felt a little awkward being in a place she wasn't familiar with especially with JJ of all people.

"You want one?" JJ asks her curiously as he holds out a beer for her.

She nods as she takes it from him and immediately starts chugging it.

"Damm... you wasted no time with that." JJ teases her.

"It's been a long day." Diana mutters as she runs a hand through her hair.

"Yea today was something......The house is empty so we can do anything we want." JJ says as a smirk forms on his face.

He takes a step closer to Diana causing her heart to start beating rapidly.

"What could JJ Maybank possibly want to do?" Diana asks him sarcastically.

"I mean... there's a pretty sturdy bed in the other room." JJ says flirtatiously.

Diana rolls her eyes as she could feel her face get hot.

"No but nice try." Diana replies sharply.

"Let me show you something." JJ says softly as he starts walking towards the back door.

"If it's your dick I don't wanna see it." Diana mutters jokingly.

"Nice to know you are thinking about it." JJ teases her.

He opens the door for her and gestures for her to walk out on the patio.

"I wasn't thinking about it I just know that everything you do is usually sexual... like I would ever in a million years want to see your dick." Diana says sharply.

"Baby..... I know you want to see it." JJ says seductively as he winks at her.

Diana tries to fight back the feeling of butterflies in her stomach.