TWELVE

(The Ice Cream Shop)**************

**************

JJs head rested in Diana's lap as she ran her fingers gently through his hair. They were sitting in the trunk of JJs car as they sat in an abandoned warehouse parking lot.

"I don't want to leave the outer banks." Diana tells him in a soft tone.

"Well good because I would never let you leave." JJ mumbles as he looks up at her.

Diana nodded sleepily as she continued to run her hand through JJs hair.

"It's going to get old running from the cops." Diana says softly.

"I don't care." JJ mutters as he closes his eyes and holds on tighter to Diana.

Diana felt her heart flutter as she looked down at JJ. His blonde hair was sprawled all over the place and he looked peaceful as his eyes remained closed.

"You know what I really want right now?" JJ mumbles as he reaches his hand up towards Diana.

He gently places his hand on her cheek.

"What?" Diana asks him sharply as she yawns.

"You." JJ says flirtatiously.

Diana scoffs as she pushes his head off of her lap causing him to groan.

"I was joking.. I really want ice cream right now." JJ says in a soft tone.

"Well it's three am so I'm pretty sure ice cream places aren't open." Diana tells him sharply.

"Oh Diana.. you are too simpleminded... everything is always open for JJ maybank." JJ says in a cocky tone.

"Are we about to do something illegal?" Diana asks him with a hint of excitement in her voice.

Her eyes locked with JJ as he leaned in closer towards her.

"Hell yeah baby." JJ says in a low tone before turning away from her.

Diana could feel the rate of her heart pick up at the sound of JJ calling her baby.

"You coming or not?" JJ yells as he gets into the front seat.

Diana quickly climbed out of the trunk as a smile formed on her face. She loved the way breaking the rules made her feel. She loved how being with JJ made her constantly feel exhilarated.

JJ sped out of the parking lot and headed to his favorite ice cream shop in the outer banks. Love story by Taylor swift started playing on the radio and JJ immediately turned the volume up on full blast as he started screaming the lyrics. Diana tried to not smile as she stared at him but she couldn't help herself.

"ROMEO TAKE ME SOMEWHERE WE CAN BE ALONE! ILL BE WAITING, ALL THERES LEFT TO DO IS RUN!" JJ screamed terribly out of key.

Diana let out a loud laugh causing JJ to look over at her.