THIRTY

(History Class)*************

(History Class)
*************

(WARNING SMUT ⚠️)

After their math class JJ and Diana headed their separate ways to the next period. JJ was extremely hard and struggling with the fact that Diana was on the other side of the school.

"You look like shit." Pope teases JJ as he sits down in the desk next to him.

"Thanks... Pope." JJ snapped back as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

He opened a text message from Diana and his eyes landed on a picture of her in nothing but her bra and underwear. JJ shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he felt the urge to touch himself. He hated Diana for sending him the picture and he hated the fact that he couldn't stop staring at it.

TEXT MESSAGE

JJ 😏🥵🥵🥵
Are you trying to make me take you out of your class and rail the shit out of you in the janitors closet? 😤

Diana   😍😉
Sorry I can't text rn I'm in class 🤷‍♀️

JJ 😏🥵🥵🥵
DIANA! I neeeeeed
you right now.

End of TEXT MESSAGE

"You good?" Pop asks JJ curiously.

"Yeah I'm fine... it's just Diana..." JJ murmurs underneath his breath.

"What... is she mad at you?" Pope asks JJ curiously.

"No... I'm gonna murder her." JJ mutters as he shakes his head.

JJ feels his phone vibrate in his pocket causing him to immediately pull it out.

"What's she saying now?" Pope asks JJ as he leans over his shoulder.

"Actually... Jack Linker has been hitting on me I think I'm gonna give him head after class." Pope whispers as he reads Diana's text.

He can see JJs face turn into a pissed expression as he has a death grip on the side of his desk. His knuckles started turning white as he read the text over and over again. JJ wastes no time as he pushes his desk away from his body and grabs his backpack. He walks out of the door as Pope watches him in disbelief. The sound of the door slamming shut caused everyone to notice JJ had left the classroom abruptly.

Diana was in a deep conversation with a random girl when the door to her classroom slammed open. JJ was standing at the door... his hair was insanely messy and he looked so ticked off. Diana's eyes widened as she was surprised he has the guts to show up at her classroom.