NINETEEN

(Drunk Vibes) *************

(Drunk Vibes)
*************

Diana stood next to the cats ass as she swished the alcohol in her red solo cup back and forth. She had watched her mom slowly decay away from addiction but Diana felt like absolute shit and needing to drain away her sorrows somehow. The silence that previously filled her ears was interrupted by her friends walking outside.

"The hot tub isn't filled with enough water for you to actually successfully cannonball without breaking your body." Kie yells at JJ as she sits down in the hot tub.

"Anything's possible Kie!" JJ yells back in a carefree tone.

JJ eyes land on Diana who seemed awfully quiet.

"You good?" He asks her softly as he places his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm good... just waiting to get this party started!" Diana yells with fake excitement in her voice.

JJ knew something was off with her causing him to gently rub her shoulder. Diana felt butterflies in her stomach as she could feel JJs hand on her bare skin.

"Don't worry... I'll just carry all of your drinks out here by myself." John B complains as he carries out a can of beers.

"Hey! Pope is helping you." Diana replies sarcastically as she points at Pope who was holding one can of beer in his hand.

John B flips Diana off as he climbs into the cats ass. He helps Sarah climb in as she helps him hand everyone a drink. Everyone got in the hot tub leaving just JJ and Diana outside the cats ass.

"What are we thinking... should I flip into the good old cats ass?" JJ asks the group in an excited tone.

"Yes... I really want you to break your back." Diana teases him as she goes to take a sip of her drink.

"Oh baby... the only back that's gonna be broken is gonna be yours after tonight." JJ whispers to Diana in a low tone.

Diana spits out her drink as she starts chocking. JJ smirks before jumping into the pool as he screeched like a crazy animal.

"What the hell?" Everyone screamed angrily at him as he splashed all of them.

"Idiot!" Kie huffed as she shook her head at JJ.

Kie splashed JJ with water as he couldn't stop laughing his ass off.

"My ass slammed against the bottom of the hot tub." JJ says as an adorable giggle leaves his mouth.