Vacation 🌅

Picture is not mine, just saying.
This story is related to the picture above. *No smut but has mature language*
If you see" *[...]* " means its made up/ not reality
*Italic fonts are to show conversation sentences.

Damien and Raven were not your average husband and wife, mom and dad, normal office staff, they were vigilantes too

Damien and Raven were not your average husband and wife, mom and dad, normal office staff, they were vigilantes too. Imagine the love birds are trying to juggle 3 balls but fail, so they tried 2 firsts then 3 balls. It's a Metaphor and it's trying to say that Damien and Raven are still struggling to maintain a double life. It used to be way easier back then when it's just high school and vigilantism, but now work, kids, chores and mission, it's exhausting. They are no longer as skilled as they use to be, i mean working is very tiring and they are also growing older, their not as physical as before so it's difficult.

They just came back from a long but not difficult mission. Their mission was to keep some "bees in their colony" it's H.I.V.E And their back in business. Apparently, H.I.V.E has shadow operatives all around the world and they have stole pieces and tech to build some radioactive weapon. The Titans stop them before it was too late and they succeeded. They return back to the tower to patch themselves up. They were so exhausted this H.I.V.E mission has been an ongoing problem and tonight they can finally file H.I.V.E report. Dick and Kory went back to their apartment and damirae went back to their house.

"Finally we're home!!!" said that while Damien put his hands around her waist and puling in gor a kiss. "Right now we can put our mission aside and focus on us; the family." said Damien and Raven kissing back passionately. They were interrupted by swords clashing in the training room. Ian and Delancy are no ordinary kids, they are kids of vigilanties after all. They approach the room and saw the kids sword training League style.

 They approach the room and saw the kids sword training League style

"You're getting slower, sister dear." saying in a flirty tone while Delancy duck and grab his arm and pin him on the ground. "You were saying, dearest brother" return the same tone and a smirk at him. "Good job Delancy." said Raven clapping her hand and entering the training room, "Ian i'm dissapointed, you let your sister pin you down" said the dad sounding disappointed. "Dad!!! She took me by surprise!!!" said Ian "Yeah because you we're distracted and i took the opportunity, like mom said disrupt and reverse" 😜 saying with a wink. Then they started arguing, " Ian! Delancy! Stop!!! You both did well and have room for improvement. Great job🙌👍" said Raven with an encouraging tone. " See dad you can be a little more encouraging like mom", "ditto" said the kids. "Don't let him bother, we're just stress out, crazy mission." said Raven sounding exhuasted. The kids put the sword back and join the parents in the living room, they told them about H.I.V.E and all that.