Engagement

Hi flabebes, I just change the name of this series sorry about that. I just want to say thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy this one too. *This story is related to the picture above. *No smut but has mature language. If you see" *[...]* " means it's made up/ not reality*Italic fonts and underlines are to show conversation sentences. * Picture below is not mine just saying.

Ah, the time has finally come, Damirae is finally getting married

Ah, the time has finally come, Damirae is finally getting married. Now everyone knows that marriage is big deal, first comes the proposal them ceremony after that the reception. Damian was beyond nervous. However his friends and family are psychs for them to get married. You see Damian and Raven have been dating for 5 years, I think since 17 and now they're 21 and finally getting married. 

Damian's room:

"Oh my god!!! I can't believe that I'm getting married, I'm so nervous." Damian said that in jitters. "Master Damian there is nothing to be worried about..." said Alfred brushing Damian suit. "I know Pennyworth but I can't help it," said Damian nervously. " Master Damian she said yes to your proposal because she loves you and she's ready to take the next step in your relationship," said Alfred. "I guess so..." reclaim Damian still sound worried.  After a while, his brothers came in to check on him before they head to the ceremony. "How is the man of the hour doing? said Dick excitedly, " Almost ready," said Damian. " I still can't believe that you're getting married, I mean your only 21," exclaim Jason trying to calm down. " Dude both of them are 21, legal adults and a good age to get married," said Tim defending Damian's choice. " I know but then what's next pregnancy," said Jason in shock. " Why not, like Drake said we're legal adults so being parents at a young age is not that bad," said Damian in such confidence.  "Alright fine but don't become parents until your like 25 or something." Jason finally gave in.

Raven's room:

Raven was not nervous at all as a matter of fact Raven is completely distracted but the thought of her getting married and the sight of her engagement ring, makes her feel like this is some dream. " Raven! Raven! earth to Raven Roth. Hello..." said Kori snapping her fingers trying to bring Raven back to her senses. " Oh sorry. I'm just... I don't know what to say. Happy I guess." said Raven still believe that this is not real. " It doesn't matter what you want to say, you're getting married that's a fact, it's real and a dream. So get your head out of the clouds and think straight cuz we're about to head out soon," said Tracy sounding encouraging. " Ladies I can't take you enough for all your help, Kori thank you for being my maid of honour and you girls as my bridesmaid, I love you guys." said Raven getting a little too sentimental. " Aw... we love you too but don't cry we put in a lot of effort for your look. So..." Terra said but a complaint. "You're right. I think it's time" said Raven. "Are you ready???" Clark said that opening her door. "Yeah, I'm ready," said Raven saying she's ready but deep down she's not. I mean she's ready to get married to Damian but not ready for what comes next after the wedding.