Our Free Time

Hi flabebes, I just change the name of this series sorry about that. I just want to say thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy this one too. *This story is related to the picture above. *No smut but has some mature language. If you see" *[...]* " means it's made up/ not reality*Italic fonts and underlines are to show conversation sentences. * Picture above is not mine just saying.

3 person P.O.V

Being a superhero has its perks, going on daring adventures, meeting new people even meeting enemies. But after being a hero for so long, the lovebirds sometimes crave that their lives are more mundane, more human, more boring but relaxing. However, crimes in Jump City has decreased.

Normally Damian would detest not doing anything, but ever since having a relationship with Raven, everyone knows that living a double life is hard. You have to keep your private life away from your vigilante life, that's rule number one if you want to fraternise with your teammates.

So while crimes are down, Damian is taking the opportunity to surprise, relax and have a wonderful time with his habibti. This brings us to this story, time to turn back the clock and go back in time.

Damian's P.O.V

Crimes have been down recently, as much as I have a bad feeling about this. I think I'm going to ignore the vigilantism for just this weekend. Raven has been a little upset lately, I think she's mad because during our third anniversary I was sent to New York for a mission, so I missed a very special day.

Which I am not very proud of, so I am going to take this time and make it up to her. I already have a plan, however as much as it pains me to admit it, I need the titans' help. So here's my plan, being the son of Bruce Wayne money isn't a problem, so the place I fell in love with Raven was at the carnival / fair.

So I want our special day to start there. I rented the entire fair just for the morning and then since this is our anniversary I want a part in it too. Out of all the games I have participated in over my years, it's Lazer tagging.

After the fair or carnival, we will do my favourite activity other than crime-fighting. So while I am distracting, entertaining or whatever you want to call it. The boys are going to get the rooftop ready; Donna and Kori will get our dinner ready; Traci and Terra will pick a dress for Raven while Dick picks out a suit for me. Yes, the dinner is a little extra but she's my queen and she deserves the best. Does the plan begins, I left her a note.

Raven's P.O.V

'Dear habibti, crimes have been down so I want to take this opportunity to make up for our missed out anniversary. Meet me at the front entrance in an hour, dress casual. I love you and I'll see you later habibti.' The first thing when I wake up is to brush my abomination hair, I got up walked over to my vanity and saw my hairbrush and a note. I read it and felt a little sceptical, knowing Damian he has a plan.

So I did want he said, dress casual. Few minutes after getting ready I made breakfast, have a cup of tea and some oatmeal or something. Then I saw Dick come in and I ask, "Dick is something going on with Damian, he seems kind of strange..." "Really why???" "I don't know with crimes down I thought that he would go out and investigate but he's taking a day off." " Well, you know he's growing up becoming more mature maybe he just wants a break." Dick did not sound too convinced, yup she noticed it

"You know  what let's change the subject, why are you are acting so weird."  'Crap what do I do, Damian is going to kill me for ruining the date before it even begins' he thought to himself "Okay I'll let you in on the little secret..." "Okay what it's it." " I'm choosing locations for a certain something. It's for Kori." "OMGosh, you are going to pop the question." "Yes. I am but don't tell anyone. Promise me." "I promise, but congrats. Oh before that where's the ring can I see it...:" "No I'm sorry I already told you enough. Besides don't you have somewhere to be right now." "Oh right yes I do, Damian's surprise. Gotta go bye." I rush out of the kitchen, head to the main entrance.