life 01

A lone figure stood on a cold metal beam as she overwatch the city of kouh. Her dull grey eyes reflecting the moonlight as she stared down. As a cold breeze blew past.

"Vali" she welcomes a young man who floated behind her, a pair of angelic white wings on his back "what are you doing here" it wasn't a question as she simply couldn't feel the emotion to care.

"I have come to find our apparent leader" he folded his arms as he looked at the what appeared to be a young girl "but the tides are changing ophis, soon another will take your place as our leader"

She finally turned to him, their eyes meeting "and I would care because? Coco can try all he likes no one apart from the hero faction will follow him"

Vali remained silent as the dim grey light shone down onto them "what are you looking at?"

The natural magic that inhabited the earth. A sight one would simply be captivated at their first view of the scene. The light that would flow like a stream of rainbows as it touched every living thing. The waters of life.

"The nekoshou girl" the Ouroboros dragon raised her hand and points her finger, seeing that in the far distance was koneko toujou.

"Kuroka's little sister" Vali guessed correctly as he flew up and sat on the same beam that ophis stood on "but why?"

Ophis remained silent, her dull grey eyes softens slightly as she let out a sigh "I do not know" it annoyed her no it angered her that she couldn't find out her own feelings.
____________________________________

Koneko smile slightly as she sat in the Victorian themed room of the occult research club room, a small chocolate bar in her hands as she listened to Rias. Kiba sat beside her with akeno stood next to the president.

"Koneko-chan you have one pact to complete today, it would seem your regular fell ill" Rias listed off the chores of the club as the white haired youkai nodded her head, not really paying all too much attention as she was day dreaming about her date with Y/n

Akeno prepared a magic circle, the violent red light letting out a hot gust of wind as koneko entered and within a flash of crimson light she disappeared like leaves in winter.

After a few moments of silence Rias opens her turquoise eyes "did koneko seem...distracted to any of you?" Their master asked as Akeno fetched a cup of tea for the three of them.

A light giggle escaped Akeno's lips as she placed a cup of tea in front of her master "it seems our little kohai has a date"

Rias raised an eyebrow at the somewhat shocking revaluation though she could guess who her date was "really?"

Kiba took a sip of his tea and smiled softly, the savoury taste of the tea entering his mouth "yes, Y/n Kira I believe his name is apparently he asked her in front of the whole class"

The devil princess sat, a soft smile on her face as she thought over the situation. "She may finally open up to somebody" she told herself as she stood. She had seen Y/n and koneko talking and generally just enjoying each others company on multiple occasions since the start of the school year.
____________________________________

Dawn rose above the horizon at early morn as the warm summers air began flowing through the deep blue horizon, stars of other solar systems slowly grew less visible as the new morning arose from the ends of the earth. 

A brisk cool air over took the two as the white haired nekoshou held the hand if her date, a calm and comfortable silence say between them as they roamed the streets of kouh. Talking and laughing as they made their way towards a park with a large fountain in the centre.