4

-----

Guys look there , jhope told getting attention from other to see you and Bambam eating while suga was unbothered.

They just looked at you .

You felt some stares at you as you frowned and just looked around and shrugged the thoughts off .

----
Time skip after lunch break.

Now it is time for PE class , you ,  taehyung , jk , jimin have same classes in PE as they got a free period .

"Guys get here" , the teacher shouted.
"So today we will also have some of your seniors joining your PE class " , he said as he blew the whistle .

Luckily bambam also had PE class .

" ok , we will seperate you all into groups " the teacher said as you all nodded to him .

"So , wait  .. you are new student ?" , teacher asked as he pointed to you while you nodded your head and introduced yourself again and bowed .

" class , so we will be playing baseball and for team 1 boy 1 , girl 3 and taehyung,  jungkook and girl 34  . For team 2  girl 5 , bambam , y/n and boy  8
and jimin " .

He said as you and bambam high five each other and went to the other that is to other  members in your team .

The girl 5 approached you and introduced herself to you . Her name is Amy . You smiled at her as Bambam was glad that you got a friend .

You didnt talk with others that much in your team except Bambam and Amy .

The match started as your team continously won because of you and Bambam and also jimin .

As the match got over.  Tae and jk was a lil shook as they couldn't believe that they just got defeated  .

You , Bambam and Amy took seat in chairs in the auditorium watching other teams playing . Amy chatted with you and you both got to know that you guys had so many similarities  .

She excused herself to meet up with her others friends . You sat there with Bambam then suddenly the boy 8 approached you both and sat in your left side as Bambam was in your right side .

Then the boy 8 wrapped his hands around your waist . As you looked at him in Schock but elbowed his stomach while he growled in pain and went away from you , while you smirked .

To be CONTINUED

••••••••🦋🦋••••••••••••••••••••••

Women should not be forced to accept sexual harassment as the price of admission to a life and career in the political world. ...

••••••••🦋🦋••••••••••••••••••••••