5

The boy 8 wrapped his arms around your waist and gave it a squeeze , you elbowed his stomach as he groaned in pain and left leaving you smirk .

Jk and Jimim PoV

Wow ! She really played well . Hmm that's pretty good .

-----
Time skip to next class .

You took your seat in class , which apparently tae was present there . You got a message from your mom as you opened and was reading it .

Tae's  mind : I was just here sitting waiting for the teacher to arrive as today our teacher is absent so have to sit with juniors .

Then the teacher entered and I saw that y/n was still on her phone as I smirked and stood up .

End of POV

Taehyung stood up and said .

Tae : excuse me mam , here a student is using phone .

Everyone was surprised to hear it from tae as he have never ever respected teacher or addressing them by mam and etc..

He said as your eyes widened as now the teacher's gaze averted to yours while you bite your lips .

But surprisingly the friend of yours Amy  defended you . Why ? Well we can say she is also one of the girl who Mr.Tae played with but not physically. So she is just against him .

Amy : but mam to say she is new student and still doesn't know the rules .

Teacher: alright sit down Ms.Y/N and dont use your phone in classes and keep them in your locker .

She said as you nodded to her and sat down before mouthing Amy a thankyou  while she smiled sweetly to you. 

'This bitch' thought Taehyung .

--------

Time skip after school .

Scenario : in hallway

Now you and bambam were getting things from locker. Then bambam tickled you as you just stared at him blankly, then you started to tickle him back and the saga continues

You both started to laugh like kids and were playing around, and that's when bts entered as now their eyes were on you glaring you except one and that was jin, with his soft eyes remembering that his 6 brother ( bts expect him) were also like this all being goofy and messing around.

That thought made him smile.

Meanwhile in bts mansion

Mr. Kim was about to announce that today the boys gonna meet you and sach.

As he himself got to know now only that ms. Choi has two kids basically as even though ms. Choi loved mr. Kim with her full hearts but kept it secret and revealed it now

As ms. Choi's ex boyfriend when he came to know about ms. Choi's children he use them as a threat. And Mr. Kim understood it and didn't say anything about it

Mr. Kim: boys actually I forget to say that ms. Chou has

He was cut off when his phone rang as he picked up the call.

Jin : what was he about to tell

Jk : hyung i

Before he can continue Mr. Kim glared telling them to shut up as they did.

Mr. Kim : boys I will inform you later!! Now we have a mission and I will be also included in it.

He announced as the boys got excited.

Meanwhile

Y/n reached home and opened their door to see sach who was filling his mouth full of chips as you shook your head in his behaviour

As you removed your shoe socks and kept your bag aside.

How is your health now, has your fever gone down you asked as he nodded his head.

I was fine until you came and now your presence just making me to puke  he stated

This is how you guys converse.

You rolled your eyes

How was school he asked , not good not bad you stated as you plopped yourself beside him and hugged his side tangling your legs with his.

Eww you stink 🙊👃 get off me idiot he said as he pushed you down.

You immediately bite his legs as he screamed with his whole heart ❤💕💖  and you let go off

He just stared at you and pulled you by your hair, while you started to struggle and you however managed to pull his hair as you both started to fight like street dogs.

ENOUGH I SAY your mom shouted as you both abruptly stopped

What's going on she questioned as you pointed towards him  while he pointed towards you.

Your mom sighed. Here we go again she thought

Nevermind she said, so how was your scl kiddo she asked, you again replied not bad not good.

She hummed in response. And Mr. You do remember from tomorrow you will also going to school she stated as he immediately nodded his head.

She reached out to his forehead and nodded assuringly before stating your fever has came down good.

So did you saw any handsome boys hmm!? Your mom asked wriggling her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

No but i saw bambam you stated, well that's great your mom and sach said in unision.

Time skip to next day.

You and sach reached school as you guided him to principal room , he got his schedule and suprisingly your both schedules were same.

You guys also came to know that your both lockers are near by only.

Hallway,

Bambam : ayo my peasants bow to me the king is back

He announced ah he hugged you both tightly

As you and sach laughed while the other students were looking you all weirdly.

What's your guys first period he asked as you three said chemistry

That's great you announced as sach started to drag you and bambam.

Class,

You three settled in the last bench, sach introduced himself as some girls drooled over him while you and bambam snickered seeing his reaction.

Jk entered the class as he saw you three, basically bambam occupied his place, he sighed as he sat in front.

He somehow glanced you three like minutes after minutes which was unnoticed by you as you were staring out of the window and sach was dozing off, bambam was thinking what they will serve for lunch.

As the other classes passed smoothly leaving jk, tae and jimin that must be the new guy with you I mean two guys with u

One bambam they assumed it must be of your friend about the other one

The be rang as you immediately nudged sach to get away so that you can have lunch but he didn't even budge

You just jumped on the table and started to run like crazy women to cafe while the both guys chuckled.

Sach is guy who will stay silent and will only talk to the one who he is close with. Won't pick up fights and all. But if someone hurts y/n you will see the beast inside him.

However the other two catched your speed reaching the cafe your stomach growled

••••••🦋🦋••••••••••••••••••••••••

If we can conquer space, we can conquer childhood hunger

••••••🦋🦋••••••••••••••••••••••••