6

This chap is inspired from an author . But I exactly didn't copy it . Thank u .

Story :

The bell rang as you immediately nudged sach to get away so that you can have lunch but he didn't even budge

You just jumped on the table and started to run like crazy women to cafe while the both guys chuckled.

Sach is guy who will stay silent and will only talk to the one who he is close with. Won't pick up fights and all. But if someone hurts y/n you will see the beast inside him.

However the other two catched your speed reaching the cafe your stomach growled .

You and bambam were sitting on a table while sach went to take lunch .

Bambam : so

You : what ?

Bambam : about ur stepfamily and those all

You : I don't know obviously my reaction is neutral . I just don't know how to feel. But if my mumma is happy and that's fine

U stated as he nodded his head .

U : where that chicken rotten head went ?

U asked mentioning ur dear lovable stinkable irritatable brother .

U and bambam looked around . Then u guys spotted him .

Wait what he was kissing the ground . If it was other situation u would have laughed . But not in front of everyone u will allow ur twinny to embrass no way in the hell .

Flashback .

Sach bought food in the tray as he started to walk in the direction of urs .

But fortunately he accidentally bumped the food into one of those queen bee's minion which happened to be amy .

Yup u got it right

Her dress now had ketchup and all the food item .

Immediately sach apologised but amy being amy was not satisfied . And immediately tried to push sach down .

But sach being sach didn't budge .

Amy : u stupid

She called out as sach rolled his eyes out .

Then amy took the milk can from a boy who was about to drink it and threw it on sach causing it to splash and slapped him .

That's when sach lost his control .

Present .

Your pov

Amy was standing in front of sach and wait what why is there milk spalshes on his chest . Wait a min

Is he lactating ? Oh gosh .

End of pov

Bambam : wait is sach lactating

Best friends for a reason .period .

U : same doubt

U both gasped when amy slapped him across his face .

Bambam : no way hell in the shit

U : more like shit in hell

Sach : Y/N

He shouted suddenly as u flinched and immediately ran to him .

Meanwhile BTS entered the room to see you , amy and sach standing in the middle of cafe .

They silently took their place in their table and decide just to enjoy the drama

Jhope : it seems like the new guy started to get enemies on his first day