Chapter 6 - Meeting

Boyfriend hissed as he came to a halt, resting his arms on his thighs trying to catch his breath. Pico stopped a couple seconds after him with heavy breaths. "Do you think he chased us?" Pico asked, stumbling over his words. "Of course not, you sprayed him in the face." He said with a frown making Pico laugh nervously. "Yeah, it was just instinct." Pico scratched the back of his neck with made Boyfriend sigh. "It's fine, he kinda deserved it.." He mumbled, fidgeting with his hoodie strings. "Of course that dick did! He was an asshole, I hate him." The redhead scowled.

The blue haired fellow frowned and kicked a small rock on the ground. "I guess.." He felt resentment towards his father but guilt was eating him up.

"PICO!!" A high pitched voice yelled out full of excitement. Boyfriend flinched and took a step back. Pico turned around, pulling down his mask with a slight eye roll. "You know them?.." Boyfriend asked as confusion ran through his body. A female and a male ran towards the two of them. Pico nodded and turned his attention back to the two unknown individuals.

The female short black hair with a pink headband to hold her hair back. Her pale skin shined as she wore a buttoned up white shirt with a light pink vest and a pink skirt that covered her thighs. Her eyes were a platinum color that had a bright sinister look in them. The male also had black hair with his skin tone being on the darker side. He was wearing a white undershirt with a brown jacket overlapping his torso and blue denim jeans.

"Hey Pico." The male said, his voice deep but full of energy. "Darnell, Nene! Nice to see you." Pico responded with a smile holding up both of his fists. The two others bumped their fists on Pico's as a introduction then turned their attention to Boyfriend. "Ooh, is this the little softie you've been telling us about~!" Nene smiled, her eyes fluttering close as she tapped her foot. Darnell chuckled a bit with a scoff in the end. "Definitely soft." Boyfriend flushed at their statements and averted their gaze, "Uh.. I'm Boyfriend, you can just call me BF.." He mumbled.

Nene giggled and opened her luminous eyes, gazing at Boyfriend. "Don't worry, we don't bite softie!" She said with another quiet laugh. "Nice to know.." Boyfriend muttered with a shrug. "Oh where are our manners, I'm Darnell." The male said with a joking tone as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm Nene!" The female cheered, raising her arms in the air. Pico chuckled, "So B, these are the two we are going to be staying with." Pico said, elbowing Boyfriend. The blue haired individual gasped a bit and nodded, "T-That's fine with me. It's nice to meet you two.."

Pico smiled, "Is it alright if we just walk around and talk for a bit?" He suggested earned a nod from three. The four of them began to stroll through the central park with different sort of people hanging around. A bomb with a robot and a girl talking on a bench. A smoking male with a shorter female holding a drink. A tall russian male with a female priest reading from a book out loud. Two kids running around yelling some sort of inaudible gibberish. 'What a strange area..' Boyfriend thought to himself with a bead of sweat running down his face as the sun shined on his fair skin.

odm if you have discord heyyy ;)) i'm looking for friends <3