Six

Fluff chapter?? Idk what to call this

==========

I wandered my way through Dream's place to find the kitchen. It was past his mostly empty dining room in the back corner of the house. He had dark wooden cabinets lining the walls, some with glass panes that had nothing behind them, dark marble counters, and plenty of untouched, brand-new appliances.

I opened the fridge up to find nothing. He had a single egg in a carton, half a gallon of milk, and a few containers of yogurt. I opted for the yogurt. I threw the container on the kitchen island, but now I had to find the silverware. Most of his drawers were empty, eventually, I found a spoon in the dishwasher.

I sat down on the barstool and started to enjoy my breakfast when the boys decided to be loud. It was the middle of the afternoon and they were running around the house. Karl and George barged into the kitchen. They were giggling like mad as Dream followed them in holding a camera.

"So this is the kitchen." George yelled. "This is where Dream EATS HIS FOOD!"

"Dream eats... right here." Karl pointed to the seat next to me, waving his hand for Dream to zoom in.

"I don't even sit there." Dream wheezed.

"Ooooo. This is the kitchen." Quackity said from the pantry, speaking like a ghost. I didn't know he was in there. It made me giggle and roll my eyes.

"Oh my god." George smacked his cheeks. "What was that?"

"Dream's house is haunted." Karl whispered, pretending like he was scared.

"Can you please be quiet and leave us alone? I was having a conversation with the sexy ghost." I joked.

"Did you just call me sexy?" Quackity yelled. Dream turned the camera to me, zooming in on my fake shocked face.

Quackity eventually came out of the pantry from their stupid bit and helped the boys show every inch of the kitchen. For fifteen minutes they picked up each little thing and Karl would say 'This is Dream's' and they would all laugh. Finally, they left except for George. "Via, we're about to go show the backyard then swim. Are you going to join?"

"No. I'm going to finish eating then I have a video I need to edit."

"Alright." He took a step into the dining room before spinning back to me "Olivia, are you okay?"

I threw my spoon in the sink, more aggressive than I meant to. "Why do you keep asking me that?"

"Sorry." His hands raised to a defensive position. "I just wanna make sure."

His worrying made me feel bad. "I'm alright George."

"If being around Dream makes you THAT uncomfortable... you don't have to stay. I don't want you to feel like you have to because of me." I might have told Dream that I don't bend to George's every will, but I did have a long track record of not being able to say no to him. That's how I moved in here in the first place.

"It's not Dream." Lie. "I'm just stressed. A whole month in America, away for Oli, is going to be hard. They worry me. Plus I don't have my phone so I can't call them or dad. Oh! And Minecon was so tiring. I don't know how I'm going to last Vidcon."

"Hey." He walked around the island and wrapped his hands around my shoulders. "Don't stress. Oli is a big kid now and you can use my phone to call them. I'm sure you're dad is watching them fine without you." I gave him a little smile. "Come swimming with us." He whined, shaking me with him. I really wanted to but the hickeys. I had makeup covering my neck and shoulder so no one could see them. No one needed to know. I just patted his chest and walked off.