Seven

CW: Blood (Minor Injury), Hemophobia

=====

I woke up that morning still exhausted. The night before was so irritating. Dream and I got home and I made dinner liked planned, but sitting at the table it was mostly silent. You could feel the tension in the air between Dream and George. Both quickly finished their dinners and ran off to their room like siblings having a petty fight.

"What the fuck happened between them?" Quackity whispered.

Karl shuffled forward in his seat to get closer. "I've never seen them be like this but George was pissed earlier after you two went shopping." He pointed at me.

"I have no clue what happened." I began picking up the dishes to put in the washer. "All I know is something sparked a fight and it ruined Dream's mood putting me in a shitty one as well."

"Should we talk to them?" Karl asked.

"Oh hell no." Sapnap laughed obnoxiously loud. "At least not Dream. Just let this go. It'll blow over in the next few days. It always does."

Eventually, I rolled myself out of bed and I checked my phone. There was a notification from Oli. They said 'everything is alright stop worrying plz :)'. Hearing them reassure my worries made me feel a little better, then I saw the other notification. It was an unsaved number with a North American country code. All it said was 'hi'.

My clock read 11:43 am and I decided I was hungry enough to eat. On the way out of my room, I searched the area code which landed me in, Kentucky? I walked around the hallway bend to head to the kitchen. "Hey, Ms. Olillia."

I did a little wave towards the person I could see in my peripheral and went back to my phone. It was a voice I didn't recognize, then it hit me. "Jimmy?" I yelled. I doubled back to him and he just smiled. "What are you doing here?"

I heard a spoon clink a bowl in the kitchen behind me. "We here for the video." I turned to see Chandler eating cereal with Chris at the island.

"The video?"

"Yeah. Ultimate tag with Dream then tomorrow we're handing out money in Orlando." Chris said before taking a bite.

I stomped my foot. "Why does no one bloody tell me anything?" They both shrugged at me. "Alright then... Do you know where George is by any chance?"

"Mmm." Chandler swallowed a bit. "He left with Karl, Nick, and Alex for set up like half an hour ago."

"Of course." I sighed. "Wait... I thought Karl's car only sat two?" They shook their heads. "Why would they lie about that?" I mumbled to myself. "Where is Dream?"

"He drove alone."

"Are Dream and George still in a fight?"

"I don't know but we are leaving in twenty minutes so you better get ready." Jimmy said.

I turned back to him in the dining room. "Why?"

"Cause you're in the video." He gave me a big smile.

"Thank you for telling me." I replied sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

----

Mr. Beast drove us to a large park about ten minutes from Dream's house. There were stationary cameras set up across the grassy lawn and crew members putting body cams on all the participates. A few of the people I didn't recognize, as they were subscribers, stood along with all the boys. George was sitting on the grass, pulling out little pieces of it as he talked to Quackity.