8. Toughest Gang Around.

"It's true, man-" Y/N plopped down on the dirty floor of her shack, being too bored to sit upright. "It's so boring around here, not a single street fight since Hairgel tried to beat up poor little Daniel- I don't want to say I'm bored, but- I am." "Man- you're ridiculous- one moment you want to escape your gang gang life here, and the next you're missing seeing people being beat up?" Kouji asked in annoyance. They were on the phone again- a routine that now happens every 9 pm for at least 20 minutes a night. Kouji pretended to hate it- but him still calling Y/N when she forgot to call gave him away.

"I didn't escape to- escape fighting." Y/N stated, munching on a bag o chips. "I came here to try and escape- well, you know." Silence came from the other line for a while, before a small sigh. "Yeah yeah, sure- I get it. But if you really want some excitement,"

"Your new town does have a few small gangs."

_______________________________

ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ

ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪsᴍ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴛᴏᴜɢʜᴇsᴛ ɢᴀɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

_______________________________

Zack's POV:

I fucking hate Y/N Han.

It's safe to say that I hate both of the new transfers- smug, good looking baStaRds that think they own the world just because they won a few fights. They don't know the first thing about fighting.

But that Y/N- her whole existence is a pain to me. At least Daniel just minded his own business, ever since our fight. Y/N wasted no time in continuing to be the most annoying person on earth. From continuously stopping me from getting at people, to making up terrible nicknames, she's made my every day completely miserable- why can't she just leave me the fuck alone?

At least she's not a threat to Mira like the transfer is. Unless... Mira is into that?! I mean, Y/N doesn't look- baD-

"Hairgel-" there was a sudden slam on my table. "Why the sudden concentration in thought- that's the most thinking I've seen you do since I've gotten here-" "don't push your luck, new girl." I waved her off with a flick of the hand- ever since she's gotten here, I haven't gotten myself to call her by her name- maybe just because I don't want her to feel like I care about her- or maybe it's something else. "You're the one pushing your luck here." She leaned in closer, now looking much less casual. "Your little damn minions took pictures of my friends against their will- and used it to blackmail them, bully them, god knows what." Her eyes narrowed so much that they were barely slits. "Get a fucking grip of them- they'll listen to you. How can you just let them do shit like this?" I scoffed at her, shoving her away from me in case Mira was watching. "They're not my problem."

"But- still- you LITERALLY beat up little Daniel twice- I had to get a job at night on the same shift as him to try and stop you lot from going back-" her voice strained a bit as she said those words. So that explains why- the falling asleep in class, the eyebags. I always assumed someone like her was partying or sleeping around at night, but I guess I overestimated her.

Still, I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty.

"Why do you care so much about him anyways-" I waved her off again, making her stumble back a bit. "If you didn't stick up for him that first day, maybe you and I would get along. Well, that- and if you weren't a total pain in the ass all the time." The lunch bell rang as she just stared at me with slightly hurt eyes, dazed out for a while. Finally, as that blonde kid came over and tapped her on the shoulder, Y/N turned around for the door. "This isn't over." She sighed.