⤷ ― SYNOPSIS

—Alora Salvatore. Most supernatural creatures have heard of all the monstrous things she's done. No one really knows what she looks like except family. Those who've truly seen her have never lived to tell that tale, well except one person. Rebekah Mikealson.

Rebekah and Alora met in Italy, 1900. They bonded very quickly. It was a friendship Alora cherished deeply. That friendship soon turned into a relationship, but was kept secret from many people.

That was until Rebekah's brother Niklaus came waltzing into town. He learned of their relationship and almost killed Alora. But Rebekah stopped him in the act and told him that's she was an amazing person for her, so he did spare her life. But of course that wasn't the only reason.

Klaus of course, has heard of the infamous Alora Salvatore, so he just had to meet her. Alora and Klaus bonded very quickly. Klaus even learned multiple tricks from Alora.

It was 1915 when Mikeal came into town that Rebekah and Niklaus had fled, leaving Alora alone. It was only a week later when Niklaus had returned, informing Alora that Rebekah was dead. Alora was devastated. But that sadness soon turned into rage. She was so angry that she killed the entire town she was in.

Everyone says Alora is a monster, if only they knew the whole story. Her older brother, dead by their father. Her epic love dead. Her mother dead.

Or so she thought.—

—disclaimer: I do not own the vampire diaries at all I only own my oc and her plot

—warning: this story will contain ptsd, sexual content, and mild language proceed with caution