one

café florian, italy, 1900
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
the meeting of alora and rebekah

As the moon rose alora walked into café florian.

"Back again" alora's favorite worker rose, stated while wiping off the tables.

"I can't help it. The croissants here are wonderful" alora said taking a seat at the bar.

"What would you like today?" rose asked, smiling.

"A scotch on the rocks, please" alora stated sweetly.

"I'll have the same" a beautiful blonde woman stated as she walked to take a seat next to alora.

"Coming right up" rose stated as she walked away to get both blondes their drinks.

"Rebekah and you?" the blonde named rebekah stated as she turned towards alora.

"Alora, nice to meet you" alora smiled towards the woman.

"Here you go ladies, I hope you enjoy your time here" rose stated to the two blondes.

*a hour later*

"Wait so let me get this straight. Your running from your brother who is trying to kill you?" Alora asked confused.

"Yes" Rebekah stated. "Why" Alora asked. "I don't even know anymore with him" Rebekah stated with no emotion.

"If this make's it better, my dad tried to kill me twice. The first time was when he found out I wasn't his I was 11 by the way. The second time he put me in a burning church" Alora stated shrugging her shoulders. "How'd you survive?" Rebekah asked in that beautiful accent Alora just adored.

"I didn't" Alora said taking a sip of her 5th drink. "So your a vampire" Rebekah questioned. "Half, how'd you know?" Alora asked quite confused. "I'm a vampire as well and what do u mean half?" Rebekah stated.

"I'm a vampire and a witch." Alora stated quite proud of herself. "How are you two things I thought you could only be one" Rebekah questioned, confusion written all over her face.

"The man my mother cheated with was a witch, so that made me a witch. It wasn't until 1864 that my father put me in a burning church, that I had died. I had died with vampire blood in my system so that left me a vampire and a witch. So that left me a creature of two, vampire and witch." Alora explained out of breath.

"I think we would make very good friends Alora" "I think that too rebekah."

Flashback over

—————♥—————

a/n: okay so, first chapter is done. it took me long ik but i had to rewrite it like 5 times.

future a/n: idk wtf i was fucking thinking when i made alora a damn tribrid so i just turned her into a heritic❤️