♜ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ♜

❝ 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞ 

𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝....

There was a country with a kingdom that was filled with happiness and joy at the same time corruptions and hatred, nobles plotting illegal schemes while the peasant envied there richest to the point they committed and do illegal activities such as robbery and more.

The kingdom was in war with its neighbors and so the security of the kingdom became thin, as the king himself was blinded by the war that he cannot see the corruptions and evil that was spreading in his kingdom.

But in the midst of this chaos a child witnessed this schemes of the evil itself presented to him, he was nothing more than a witnessed of the tragedy and horror that will be the doom of this very kingdom.

Suddenly the child finds a spark of flame inside of his heart, a purpose to be a knight and do good in this country he was birthed.

He was unique and different than the others, some call him freak while few said that he was promising that soon to be knight however fate has other plans for him.

This child's name is Terramore- the one who will become the one of the greatest knight.. but he didn't know what fate stored for him

In his early rookie days he train his swordsmanship which he find very difficult at the beginning but finds a way to master it in his own ways and the other weapons as well.

After he successfully master all, he joined the ranks of the knight which was difficult than his swordsmanship but in his knight day, he achieve few achievements that was noticed by the people and the king himself.

few months later when he was patrolling outside of the walls he noticed that a river was painted with black and the smell was horrible that he wants to puke but he doesn't which makes him confused.

He tracks down the river in black and the source of what is responsible of this unknown phenomenon.

When he found the source of why the river was filled with black water is a dangerous yet omnimius sword that was floating in the middle of the pond surrounded by black mist.

The Sword then started to glow red as if it was senses something then Terra was starting to hear whispers that those hear it will be damned and go insane fortunately he wasn't effected by the insanity instead he hears someone and said to claim the sword.

" Hear me o, blackened king! Claim thou sword of Dark and ruled thy darkness that was waiting for you! "

He followed the voice itself and hold the black sword itself which began to twitch and burst into a black, redish mana comes from it, as for terramore he was in state of despair from due to  the sword he touches and sees the brutalities of the humanity leaving him in Misery.

Which his naive mind change into something far more sinister and his armour was then turn into much more darker and intimidating...

In that day that he claimed the The Sword of darkness -

He became The Blackened King

And so the history was changed in this moment....

The kingdom was vanished in the blink of day leaving a burned ruins some say, Terramore destroyed the kingdom but others say that it was beyond redemption due to the fact that the king died of an illness which causes the kingdom to be in ruined and leaving nothing but a sad tale.

after that he was never seen again...or so they thought..

Before the kingdom was completely destroyed, Terramore or most likely known as the blackened King gathered the remaining knights and shelter them which they return the favored by being loyal to him which his group then was called-

Blac Order

This group or organization had many goals but a few was incomprehensible to most ordinary people, to simply put the original was shrouded by enigma.

they participate in historical wars with Terramore leading his army to victory and more achievements that was remembered in history alongside of him that he travelled around the world.

His final legacy was he and his men fight their pursuers that came from other countries that want their heads and hunt them down ,which was in plains and went on massacre spree their foes that the once green plains were filled with bodies and sorrow.

" All shall be judged be it human or god " - Terramore the blackened king 1XXX

In history he was treated more like an Armyslayer due to his exploited and tactics against massive armies in his glorious days and his very presence made the countries that live in his era were changed and was influenced by him.

In Old rumors say that he lives more than a century meaning that he was more older than other history heroes and powerful enough to destroy a continent.

one day he was mysteriously disappeared along with his feared army, leaving only there legacy and relics, in the end all legends must come to an end.

Even so he made memorable countries and kingdoms hail him as a hero or monster In the battlefield that even some of the popular individuals in the past centuries made poets and songs about him.

That's how he was in his era, a monster that can be a king at the same time a monster with darkness at his side.

But his spirit will not rest until those who smell like a corruption and evil shall be eradicated, make no mistake he does not to do this out of kindness but demolish and scotch the corruptions that once plagued his homeland.