𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

" Britain's Darkest Veil "

" Oh, wicked witch who tries to burn the ideal Kingdom, the Camelot with all your passion that burns bright "

" What is your other reason besides the king's death? "

A man that hides his face Questions the wicked yet beautiful witch that was standing in front of him with fear and curiousity in his voice.

" ~oh why is that, I wonder? "

" But if you are that persistent then I shall answer your.... Question "

The Witch then turn around to see the white magnificent castle that stands with it's glory within a mirror.

" That castle....must be brought down and be toppled...

Her eyes narrowed at it, as she raised her hand before gripping it tightly with no remorse, like her harsh voice.

" And claim something..from that idealist, naive king....her █████ .."

" You can't possibly do-" the hooded man says before he was interrupted by the wicked sorcerers.

" I can -do you really think I didn't prepared this plot of mine? " She grinned with her eyes, covered in dark veil.

" Y-you witch-!? " Before he raised his voice and yelled at her, a puddle of blood has already stained the floor.

" Gah-!? " The man groaned in pain as he starts to breath heavily, loosing his conscious before falling at the ground with his lifeless face.

A malicious aura, was circling around the veiled witch as she walks and leaves the lifeless body as it starts to rot quickly leaving only a specks of dust...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

In the middle of a lushes forest, there a long brown haired man with a face of a girl sits in a carved stone, trouble was seen in his face as he looks at the clean lake that was filled with life.

Then a dark shaped puddle was then appears in front of him, and it brings sorrowful news that whispers in his ears.

Before the marriage between him and this land's king, the people were filled with doubt, uncertainty, distrust and so on. Even a minority of them resort to violence and threatened the foreigners to leave this land of theirs.

Of course those loud minorities were mainly nobles or an higher position as they can not stand that a foreigner king came from nowhere starts ruling them with an iron law. Their pride and ego was then swept by the king they despise with no kingdom.

And their voices were sink by the foreigners efforts and skills as they successfully turn Saxons and Romans retreat in such a fine tactics and strategies.

"H-how..? "

A deep voice with malice, spoke not far from the man, as the scene switch to an mutilated body with many black star-shaped eyes covering the whole.

"Such fragile you are,demon god." The man speaks without looking at it, as he ready to deliver the finishing blow.

"Influencing the past and altering it have some price, sadly for you.. that price is your existence " suddenly a large puddles of black appears and starts to devour the body as the eyes started to frantically moving itself.