♖ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 ♕

❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐓'𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❞

Days later after the sudden pledged of loved by the king of knights, many citizens of the Camelot wandered what kind of person that was caught by eyes and interest of their king, it may be the Woman's beauty? Or is it more that the king wants?

Either way, they were interested too, even the knights of the round table was curious too, they were glad and delighted that their king has found her Queen which she encounter in the middle of the war between them and the Saxons.

Though it may seen good news to most people the other... Was not so much.

there was people who try gossiping and spread bad rumors about the new 'Queen' through to the whole kingdom but they were apprehended and given rightful punishment such as those who lies will be not punish physically but rather emotionally.

Fortunately it was not shown to the eyes of the citizens, oblivious of what fate that was in store to the fools who ran their mouth widely as If they were untouchable but they were wrong..

As for the two? Well let's just say that there relationship unexpectedly was blooming like a flower meaning that it was already a too good relationship, for Terramore he thinks it that this will be another woman who only cares about his looks but no... That thought of it was smashed to pieces when Artoria said that she will love him no matter what form he's in which of course shock him a little bit.

During this days, Teria or Terramore was crowned as Queen of the Camelot during the coronation that was announced unexpected by the king which she was smiling not out of kindness but a heartwarming one and a scene that she will remember it, even in her death.

" For as Crowned 'Queen' , We will served you and we Expected you to lead us to our Promise days! "

After the coronation the king holds a lavish Celebration and a banquet inside the Castle who she only invite a few people while the Citizens of the Camelot celebrate in the capital and since Teria is now a 'Queen' he will act as a 'she' in front of these people, his subjects and this very kingdom.

In the midst of the Banquet Teria who's now in a lonely, lavish room yet a beautiful room that can rival a noble houses, in here he was dressing himself with a Woman's Black dressed with his slender and slim body that can match a woman's beauty.

" *Sigh* even changing and altering my form, somehow the Women will always finds a way to fall in love with me..."

After finishing dressing he Suddenly hears a knock on the door which he opens and greets one of the Knights of the round of table, Lancelot.

" Oh what brings you here, knight of the lake? "

" You highness, the king wishes to see you in his room "

" Is he impatient? "

" If I be a blunt then certainly you're right about him being impatient but.. "

" I am forever grateful that he gets to regains his emotions again, to be honest him being stoic makes me feel.. "

" I get it, your king has never experience any kind of emotion when he became a ruler yes? But when he encounters me he regains his concept of love "

" I do not know why but at least I will respect his decision to making you his wife "

" Maybe a first love of first sight? Either way he has his reasons to why he proposed to me "

" True, well then queen Teria I will go now to see the others "

" Alright, I'll see you again in his king's side, Lancelot "

After that encounter with the knight of the lake, Terra goes out to the kings private room where they can only talk among themselves which the king
was talkative when they're alone together. When they first met in that hills Artoria always trying to get to know Terra bit by bit, always eager to get to know him while terramore was pampering her, she was always acting like a child when they're alone in a room and no matter how much she was serious in the outside she will always be a lady with her heart that was pierced by love at first sight in the eyes of her queen.

" Teria! I demand a headpat and pampering! "

" Okay~, okay~ jeez you're such a baby when I pampered you "

" Hmmp. I only act like it just to you my precious queen~ "

" And who taught you to flirt? Is it Mer- "

" No, I just heard and seen from other women doing it "

" But I been wondering, why did you accept my proposal? "

Terra leans closer to Artoria's ear to whisper something to her.

" That's is a secret~ "

" But if you want the half of it-

I accepted your proposal not because I see a ideal king but someone who's ready to put her people's need in first rather than desires "

" I.. I see "

Overall the drastically change of the Camelot and the relationship between them was the start of the Camelot's prime age and a part of it was starting now-

" Hey.. I been feeling strange~ "

"Hmm? "

" My body is like burning right now... *Hah~* even down here.....*hah~* "

".........no don't yo- "

" PLEASE! *HAH~* "

" STOP! Is this one of the magic that wizard Merlin cast something on her!? "

In that day, the two made affection and love that they desired was born in that room of love as there voice was heard from the outside of the door.

Meanwhile someone was spying them with lustful and perverted expression as she also watched their intercourse to the end without even blinking.

Yet at the same time she had a poker face that can hide such a expression but after a while, her expression turn into a frown and anger as she watch them.

" Curse you! You even stole him from me and dress him up as a queen!? "

" You will pay......king of knights, I will claim your Queen~ "

The woman then smile wickedly and starts laughing as she leaves with a creepy atmosphere around her, as shes planning how to get the 'Queen' for herself.

________________________________

_________________________________

~1034 Words

( A/N : it might be a short chapter but the story is not... )