Yandere Draco Malfoy (general)

-Even though Draco shares his father's pompous and arrogant attitude that doesn't mean he's a complete carbon copy of Lucius. On the contrary, Draco is so much softer and attentive towards his obsession, especially early on compared to his father.

-You probably won't realize that Draco is even interested in you in the beginning. You'll catch him staring in your direction or staring in the overall vicinity of you, not thinking too much of it. He's probably thinking of who he's going to make his next target of entertainment anyway, but really Draco's been watching you very closely. More like stalking you.

-Draco is quite the stalker, especially in the early stages of his obsession. He likes to watch you, loves it really. He mostly indulges in it because it's really the only way he can get his fill of you. He isn't quite sure what he's feeling, or why. If anything he's pretty bothered by it, certainly annoyed. Draco will take this new oddity out on you; bullying, tormenting, and overall making you his new target for humiliation.

-That must be why he's been so interested right? Why you've caught his eye so suddenly? Why he's been so intent on watching your every move? But messing with you hasn't brought him any amusement or mirth. If anything it makes him feel sick and disgusted with himself. Have you bewitched him or something?

-It will take Draco some time and reflection to come to the realization of his feelings towards you. Once he knows that he likes you, that he loves you, his behavior and overall actions will take a turn. Draco will be much more attentive and nice to you. You probably won't believe his new change whatsoever, taking it as some kind of trick or facade he's playing at to gain your trust only to start his tormenting all over again. But really, Draco wants you to like him. He wants you to see him the same way he sees you.

-Draco will really put his all into gaining your approval and trust. He wants to completely take back everything he's ever done to you. He couldn't be more regretful for his actions, but he knows he can't take it away, at least not now. He'll spend the rest of his life trying to make it up to you. Once he has come to terms with his feelings (platonic or romantic), Draco will be completely and utterly taken with you. He wouldn't want to exactly show it to anyone else, especially his fellow slytherins, but he'd be at your beck and call if you so much as uttered his name or gestured in his direstion.

-It wouldn't matter whether you hate him or like him, as long as your giving him any sort of attention, even if it's bad, he absolutely lives for it. Please give him anything and as much of anything. Just look at him or at least in his direction. Draco would do anything to have your eyes on him. He'd purposely make a scene close to wherever you are or nearby enough so that you'llbe sure to witness it. Even going as far as to target people in your own house to really ensure that he has your undivided attention. He doesn't care if he's going after fellow Slytherins, or those pesky Gryffindors, hell even those Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs won't be safe from him. He'll do whatever to have your attention directed towards him and only him.

-When he does finally have you with him, whether through threats, persistency, or actually earning your affection of what sorts, Draco will be over the moon. He'll be in complete bliss, even if the two of you are only friends. He doesn't mind too much asong as you're paying him any sort of mind he'll be content, at least for now. He is selfish and will surely want more of whatever you're willing or even unwilling to give. He'll take it all, but he'll always give it back tenfold.

-You'll be spoiled rotten with Draco around. He would never leave you wanting for anything, except maybe some space and or freedom, but then again he'll never leave you anyway. He'll do anything for, or rather depending on what it is he'll make Crabbe and Goyle do it for the both of you. Whether it be carrying your school books/bag or having to set someone straight or make an example out of someone he's deemed deserving of humiliation, Draco will have it taken care of.

-Something to keep in mind is that Draco is extremely possessive, in regards to either a platonic or romantic obsession. What's his is his and there's no exception to his wrath if anyone goes against that. If he views you as family then you're his family, whether blood or not, he doesn't care either way. If he sees you in a romantic way then you're completely his from the second he decided to have and keep you.

-Draco would only use dark magic and overall harsher punishments as a very last resort. He doesn't want you to think of him as a monster. He can put up with you hating him, but he couldn't bare the thought of you seeing him as something to shy away and flinch from. Now that doesn't mean he won't use fear against you if he thinks it's necessary, but he would never want for you to just solely fear him. No matter the relationship, Draco does genuinely care for you, albeit in a much more twisted fashion compared to his non-obsessive counterpart. He wouldn't want your 'love' or whatever 'connection' he desperately craves for to be solely built on fear and threats. But then again he'll take what he can get, as long as he has you at the end of the day that's all that matters to him.