Yandere Molly Weasley (platonic)

-Molly most likely meets your still attending Hogwarts, probably through one of her kids or Harry. You might be friends with Fred and George or even the golden trio, maybe you're close with Ginny, or perhaps you've somehow befriended Percy, hell maybe this is when Bill and Charlie were still going to school. Hell, she could have just brought you home one day while out getting groceries, it doesn't matter how you came into her life, you're there now and that's where you'll stay if she has anything to say about it.

-You might have a trouble homelife or you're just in need of a little extra something, no matter what it is Molly is more than willing to take you in. She'll give you just what you need and then some.

-You're going to be welcomed with a pair of warm and loving open arms that could only belong to one Molly Weasley. She's always in mom-mode there's just no other way she acts, she's just naturally maternal. Especially if you just need someone, Molly is always there and she will always be there for you.

-Don't get Molly wrong, she loves her children dearly and would do anything and everything for each and everyone of them, but can't she do the same for you just maybe with a little more mixed into it? Molly doesn't see what she's doing as wrong, she's taking in another kid, giving them what they need and deserve. She honestly believes she's just being another mother figure to you and taking care of you, nothing more and nothing less. But there is a darker side to her motherly fondness of you, a side that anyone would much rather not be the target of.

-You know how parents can be overprotective, always watching what they do and what not, well she's that but worse. You won't have any privacy with Molly. She wants to know everything and anything about what you're doing, whether with school or maybe your future occupation, she wants to know it all.

-She loves spending time with you, especially when the two of do things together and bond. Molly lives for little moments like these, the Weasley's in general are a close knit family and are full of little family moments, so it's natural for her to want to have those with you too.

-You will definitely have your own Molly knitted jumper/sweater. She'll put just as much love and care into it as all the other ones she's made for her other children. You're part of the family so it's only right you have your own special handmade Weasley jumper/sweater. She'll even teach you how to knit if you want. Now if you either already know how to knit or learned how to knit and made her something, she would literally cry with joy and overflowing happiness.

-It goes without saying that you'll be well fed and taken care of at the Weasley's. Even though they don't have much money and are overall a big family, that doesn't mean there isn't enough of anything to go around. They're a warm, loving and genuine family, they stick together no matter what and if anything goes down involving you, you have a whole family of Weasley's lead by a very protective matriarch to back you up.

-The thing about Molly is that she's a very experienced witch, she'll use whatever magic to to keep you safe and to keep a close eye on you. She either knows one or can come up with something, but I could see her putting some sort or spell or charm of some sort on you that can track you or let her know where you are at all times.

-Whether you have your own family or not and if they're good or not doesn't really matter Molly. Well it does if you're being mistreated or neglected, but what I was trying to say is that she doesn't care either way, you're her child now. Blood or not that doesn't matter to Molly, that's just how loving and good hearted Molly is to just take you in like she has, but she also benefits from it. She knows you're safe and taken care of cause she's the one doing it. She doesn't have to worry too much about you because she sees you a majority of the time.

-Now that doesn't stop Molly from worrying about you but it does help ease those troubling thoughts of hers. If you're graduated from Hogwarts and living on your own, she'll either visit you as often as possible or she's having you come over as often as possible. And she will get to see you one way or another. No one is going to keep her away from "her" child and yes you'll always be "HER" child.

-During the second Wizarding War, Molly is making sure all her children are safe, including Harry, but when he Hermione and Ron go off to look for horcruxes, she's not letting you go with them. She doesn't care what you can do to help, you're not leaving her. She'll keep you locked up if she has to just to ensure you don't go anywhere.

-If you ever got hurt, especially if it was by a Death Eater, they will have one hell of a pissed off Molly Weasley on their tail. Molly would be just as pissed  if any of her other children got hurt, but it hits a little differently with you. Everything hits differently with you. Something will definitely snap deep within Molly if anything happened to you. God forbid you were ever kidnapped and or tortured, that person won't live to tell the tale. Molly could be more terrifying than anything at Azkaban and she has no problem proving that.

-Overall, Molly is a protective, loving and caring mama bear who won't let anyone cause any form of harm to her children, especially you. You're a part of Molly's family now and there's no way to get out of it, you're stuck here but at least it's not all bad.