Yandere Lucius Malfoy (general)

-Lucius is pompous and arrogant, he's a pure-blood who believes he's above everyone else and in a way he is. Power is something that Lucius is use to having, something he's always had since he was attending Hogwarts, and even before then. He has the money, the power, and the means to take what he wants and to ensure that he keeps it.

-All the power and entitlement that Lucius has grown up with will make him become extremely controlling in his obsession. He'll have a say in where you go, what you do, who you talk to and even so much as what you wear. This behavior goes for a platonic or romantic obsession, bleeding through to either scenario.

-Lucius loves having any form of control over anyone, especially you, no matter what it may be. He loves being the one whose word means everything in the end.

-You'll have to have Lucius' permission to do even the simplest and smallest tasks, he wants complete and utter control over you, what you do and so much as what you think. He wants everything that you can give him and more. He's selfish and he couldn't care less about your feelings or more importantly anyone else's.

-Even though he is selfish, Lucius still holds more attachment to you then anyone else. He does care about you, whether platonic or romantic, and he isn't going to let anyone come between the two of you. He'll be damned if anyone even tries.

-Putting aside Lucius' controlling behavior, he's also just as possessive when it comes to you. He wants your time, your attention, everything all on him and he doesn't want anyone else to have any piece of you whatsoever. He hates having other people so much as look at you, they should be grateful that he even allows them such a courtesy. (Even with his possessiveness, I could see Lucius and Narcisss sharing an obsession. Or Lucius and Snape sharing one possibly.)

-Lucius is pretty self-aware in his obsession, in the way it makes him think and act out, but he doesn't really care on way or another about it. All he knows is that he wants you and he wants to keeps you. You'll become his prized possession, the most important thing to him.

-If you're muggleborn, Lucius will be in complete denial about your blood-status. He would even go as far as to make up a story about you being from an important, powerful pure-blood family, hella make it so no one could fact check it if they wanted to. As much as he cares about you, he can't sully the Malfoy name in any way, shape, and or form.

-Speaking of which, if Lucius was romantically obsessed with a muggleborn/muggle I could see him still marrying Narcissa and having Draco, keeping the family pure-blood. All the while keeping you with him, under the same roof as his family. Maybe Narcissa and Draco hate it, loathing you, or maybe they've fallen into this dynamic. Maybe that's where Narcissa's own obsession with you comes into play?

-I could also see Lucius treating his muggle obsession as a pet of sorts, fueling his possessiveness and controlling behavior. He'd get them a pretty, expensive collar that he'll always have around their neck, spellbound so you or no one else can take it off, only he can. He'll expect them to be his loyal pet, by side and never to stray.

-Punishments are bound to happen, but never unnecessarily. Lucius really only punishes you when he sees fit, using whatever magic he can to ensure you learn your lesson and act accordingly. If he has to, Lucius will even use some of the much darker and frowned upon magic he knows of to make sure that you're more submissive and docile.

-He's not particularly sadistic, especially with you, but that doesn't mean he can't be. When in his obsessed state of mind he's a complete different person compared to his much more sane self. It would really depend on what you did for him to start taking satisfaction in your punishments, otherwise he's perfectly fine being as sadistic as he wants to be with anyone else other than you.

-In the end, depending on how all his obsession will play out, there won't be much of a chance of you getting away from him, or them, whether you wanted to or not. He's not going to allow you to abandon him, you can't leave without his permission after all.