Chapter 1

"Elena!"Caroline called out to her bestfriend who's unlocking her locker.

"Care!"Elena said and hugged her.

"Where's Bonnie?"Care looked around hoping to see Bonnie.

"She's with Jeremy,by the way.........."Elena said when Caroline interrupted.

"Rebekah's party?..im not goin',you?"Caroline asked.

"well she invited me in person and i dont want to be mean....maybe its time to be friends with them since Klaus no longer have his Hybrids."Elena said and they entered the room.

"..........kay,ill go"Caroline said,they entered the room and minutes later Alaric Saltzman arrived,their History teacher...Alaric discussed about the town's history and ancestors.

SCHOOL IS OVER...the 3 girls and Alaric was left behind..

"you going to the party?"Alaric asked.

"yeah...well except for Bonnie."Elena said and looked to Bonnie.

"im not feelin' good so ill stay home and sleep.."Bonnie said.

AT THE PARTY..........................

-Caroline's POV-

I got at the party earlier than Elena she said she'll drop by at Bonnie's...im here at the Mikaelson's mansion..the party is just a simple house party.Drunk guys,dancing people and more crazy stuffs.

i found Damon flirting with a girl. i walked to their direction and looked at the girls eyes.."Leave"

"what's up,Barbie?"Damon said and he just look at me.

"you're disgusting" i said and walked to the table of punches.i know i should be mad at Damon flirting with girls cause Elena is my bestfriend but Damon will always be Damon....

"i love parties"Rebekah "theOriginalBitch" Mikaelson said

"yeah....."i said and rolled my eyes

"wel look who's here.......Hayley"

i looked at the direction shes pointing a found another bitch,she walked to Tyler and kissed him.

i walk inside the house where there are fe people...i grab a bottle of bourbon but someone grabbed it..........

"I believe this is not your's,Love"

"i believe this is not your party,Klaus?"i said and grab the bottle but he stepped back...

"but this is my house"he said and he walk to the table of liquor and poured some in 2 glasses..he gave me the other one.

"still angry about the love affair?"he said as we sat down on the sofa.

"i dont want to talk about stupid things.."i said.

"lets just talk about you.."He said..

"what about?....i have a diary where i write everything that happened to me?"i said and gave him a fake smile...i walked to the door and stood therre until a guy went to me...

"hi babe?"the guy said and...........he KISSED ME!!!but someone pushed him so hard that he landed 15 meters away...

i saw Klaus made his way down towards the guy....

"Nik! what the hell are you doing?"Rebekah complained..but Klaus didnt listen instead he ordered...."EVERYONE,LEAVE!....NOW!" then everyone rushed out except the YOU-KNOW-WHAT.

"you ruined my............"Rebekah.

"party is over,Bekah"Klaus said he walked passed me and inside th house...

"What happened?"Elena asked.

"that guy-----he kissed me then,he just went like that..."i said and looked down.

"thats it!!"Rebekah shouted"you know my brother fancy you! and part of it,he doesnt wabt anything bad for you!................ugh!! now my party is over"then she walked inside.

"its really true then...the big bad wolf has a heart..."Damon smirked....