chapter 5

-Caroline's POV-

We agree to stay at Klaus' house,'cause its not safe for us to saty at our houses....here i am packing things,im thankful that my Mom is out of town.....

in several minutes i found myself at the door of Mikaelson's manor and knocking,,,the door slide open revealing Klaus holding a glass of liquor...

"come in" he said and opened the door widely,i went inside and place my bag in the couch,i face him,"where are they?"i asked...

"Elena and Bekah got some grocery to do we dont know how long you're staying here,Bonnie,Alaric and Jeremy went to get Matt,Stefan and Damon are getting Tyler....."he said...but what?!

"TYLER?! what is he dooing here?"i exclaimed...

"easy love....he's here cause those Hybrids want him on their group"Klaus said...

"WHATEVER!"i shouted and grab the alcohol on his hands and drink it........

"that's mean"he said as he poured another....

i sat on the couch watching the dancing flames on the Fireplace..."you want to go to your room?"he whispered from the back.......

i nodded and "sure...i want to rest"

at my rooom??..........

"are you sure this is only mine??i dont mind sharing it with Bonnie..."i said as i gaze at the whole room...

"no...this room is prepared only for you"he said..."ill leave you now" and at one blink he's nowhere..

i look around the room...*jaw drop* its so big the king size bed covered with Golden and white sheets....the room is so fresh to look at........

-Klaus' POV-

i walked downstairs and found all of them Damon and Rebekah shouting at each other.......

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL??!!!"I SHOUTED...

all of them look at the stairs where i stood...."Can you please SHUT UP and go to your rooms...so that we can plan afterwards?!"after i said that.they all left...minutes later they're back....

"where's Caroline?"Elena asked....

"she's in her room....2nd door on the left..."i answered her back.

"ooh.Nik...isnt that the room next to yours?"Rebekah said teasingly......

-Elena's POV-

Bonnie and i ran to Caroline's room,after the Rebekah and Klaus fight.........

*KNOCK*KNOCK*...we knock at the door and the it slide open and there is Caroline......

"hey!" she shout and hugged me...."hey!"i hugged back......

"Bonnie?"i look at Bonnie with a stunned look.."Hey!"i shouted to wake her up in reality...

"what?"she replied.."ive been calling you 5 times!what made you that stunned look?" i said.

"are you crazy,Elena? who wouldnt be stunned in this kind of room?"she said still looking at the whole room,i just rolled my eyes and also looked aroound the room...O_O!!

"Caroline! THIS IS SOOO CRAZY!" i said..and she just nodded..

"You're like a royalty! "Bonnie exclaimed.

"yeah..yeah!" Caroline said and st down at her KING SIZE BED!!.......

someone knocked and stuck his head on the window....

"stefan?"Caroline said...

"this room has the most expensive things in it.....by the way,...meeting is starting...."he said and gone back...

-Caroline's POV-

we walked downstairs...Elena sat down next to Damon,Bonnie just stood standing while isat down at the sofa next to Alaric...

"where's Klaus?" i asked looking around..."miss me much?"he appeared and sat down next to me...now im sandwhich! i just rolled my eyes....

"okay....so where's the TYLER?"Damon asked...

"right there,mate"Klaus pointed at the back,i look back and found him leaning on the wall......our eyes met but before anything Klaus cupped my face saying"....you okay?"he said and i nodded...

"oh stop that...lets just start this crap.."jeremy said.......

the meeting was gooD and we already made up our plans....after we all feed...YEAH! sounds creepy but its like we are having a dinner all together....

"goodnight everyone!"Rebekah shouted while Stefan is carrying her bridal style...

"goodnight!"i shouted back....i was about to walk when Klaus held my wrist...

"have a good sleep,love"he said ..i smiled and "goodnight....can we talk tomorrow?" i ask before he could walk away..."sure thing..."

[a/n: that's it! thank you for reading! <3 uuuuu!!]