chapter 7

-Caroline's POV-

we talked about what happened and in the middle of our conversation,the door opened revealing Stefan,Rebekah,Matt,Jeremy,Alaric and Tyler...

"they're here..."Ric said,"yes we know." i said..."and we also encountered one"Tyler said...

"yes...now what to do"Rebekah said...Klaus stood up and pick up his phone and now he's talking with someone..

-Klaus's POV-

I called Elijah and Kol telling them the news,they said they'll be here this evening..

"Lets wait for Elijah and Kol before we discuss things...for now lets prepare"i said giving Rebekah a nod and replied with a nod...

"well lets prepare...follow me."she said and led them to a room where you have all the things to be a good fighter..."not bad.."Damon said giving me a smirk....everyone found their places and started to do things...

well...me being me,i left the room and went to my paint room.....

-Caroline's POV-

everybody is busy with stuffs and then i realize that Klaus is no longer in the room..i went out to looki for him,living room,kitchen,garden and his room but he's not there..aha! one place left,his paint room...

i stuck my head in the door,"Klaus?"and there i found him sitting in a corner i walked to him.."what are you doing here,love?"he asked..."im looking for you...."i said and sat beside him.

"what are you doing here.."i ask..."thinking about something.."he simply replied."about...?"i ask again..."about things happening....Caroline,if i didnt do those stupid things in the past,creating more-and-more Hybrids this wouldnt be happening.."he said and as he said that a tear rolled down in his cheeks...GOSH!this is the first time i saw him cried....

"sshhh..."i said to comfort him,"its okay,everythings going to be alright...kay?"i hugged him and he hugged back..."i hope so Claroline..i hope so.."he whispered.

minutes later,we gone back to the living room and found Elijah & Kol..."hey,brother!"Kol greeted Klaus and walked to us..."good evening,Caroline"he said and kiss the top of my hand,"Kol..."Klaus said and Kol laughed "easy just being a gentleman..."he said and wink at me..

"now,now lets start...let the game begin.."Damon said....

(a/n:thats all for now..yeah,yeah i kow its a short chapter dont be surprise...BTW,please comment some boy names cause i will be needing them on the next chapters and if you comment i'll dedicate a chapter to you....thanks or reading and watch out! there are exciting things that will happen sooo STAY TUNE!!)