Chapter 15

=

Klaus' POV

i can sense that my brother Elijah is up to something,but i pushed that aside and went to the table full of sketchbooks where Caroline's beautiful face are drawn.

i picked one and headed to the fireplace and tear out each paper and burn it one by one...

"Nik,you have a visitor,"Rebekah appeared.

"im not in the mood to entertain guest,Bekah..tell whoever the visitor is,to come back another day,"i said still burning the drawings.

"im not your slave,so tell HER yourself!"Rebekah spatted.

   then there it goes,i suddenly felt the light,the light that i love.

"Klaus..."

"what are you doing here Caroline?" i asked not looking at her.

"come on,you knew exactly,why im here,"she said.

"oh,i know?"i said playfully.

"Klaus...im very,very sorry."she said and her voice is cracking.

"why are you apologizing?"i asked.

"i know now,why you're ignoring me,and i...-im really sorry for hurting you,"she walked forward to me.

"it already happened Caroline..and dont worry i wont be your problem, i'll be heading out of town"i said and burned the threw the sketchbook on the fire.

"No,please dont..."she said and held my hands into hers.

"and why? you already have your 'pretty Tyler',why would you want me to stay? tell me Caroline? do you want me to stay because you want me to see you with that hybrid? so that you'll see how hurt i am?" i asked,my voice rising a little.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"cause....cause i love you,"

Caroline's POV

Yes,i do.I do love him...ever since me and Ty got back and knowing that Klaus is ignoring me,i cant stop thinking about him.

Everytime me and Tyler talk,my mind is completely flying thinking about him..Thinking about my feelings towards him and how can i talk to him again.

Tyler will always say 'what's wrong?' then i'll just shrug and say that 'im fine'...So,one night,i asked myself....

"did i clear myself that i really want Tyler back in my life?"

After that night.I talked to Tyler and said that the feelings i have for him is just as a friend not that feeling i felt months ago...Surprisingly,he said he understands and that he felt the same way to me.

"Yeah right..."Klaus groaned,"there you again Caroline,playing with my emotions,"he said.

"no really,Klaus! Tyler and i broke up.....!"i said and saw him forze for a sec."we broke up,because im realized that my feelings for you is way more than stronger than my feelings for him...i realized that you're the one i want,"i said,i felt warm water rolling down my cheeks.

He walked to me,staring down at me...

"Klaus...i really am,sorry for hurting you,"i said

he placed a finger on my lips and hushed,"stop crying,i dont like seeing you like this,"he said softly.

"then believe me,believe what i said cause all of it are true,"i said back to him.

He cupped my face wiping the tears away with his thumbs,"i believe you.i believe you"he said and hugged me.

"thank you,"i said and look up at him.He cupped my face and stare at me with thise beautiful blue eyes.His eyes went down to my lips and slowly moved closer,then i felt his soft lips brushed mine.

He kissed me gently with so much passion in it and im enjoying it,i kissed him back and felt happiness.Happiness that i've been waiting for.He pulled away and spoke.

" im surprised to myself that im saying this but..."he chuckled,"i love you Caroline,"he said sweetly.

i smiled at him,"i love you too,Klaus.and thats Always and forever,"

"always and forever."he answered.

=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go lovelies! thank you so much for taking time and reading into my story.This is my first story here and im glad on its result seeing that it has many reads,even though the votes and comments are just few...but still THANK YOU SO MUCH! dont worry,I'll post another Klaroline FF and its going to be more nice than this..love you all!

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to people who commented :

@xEatATaco

@xXSoftWhimpersXx

@bat_fan

@NetiTomlinson

@EvaBaule

@StephanieFarias

and to those people who's usernames i see in the 'WHO;S READING' board:

@twivamp

@delenabomb

@SeannaKramer

@ChocolatePopart33

=thank you guys so much!

ba-bye! see you soon!

BTW! pleasewatch the video on the multimedia..its not mine but i suggest you to watch it! i already watched it so many times! its so BEAUTIFUL! and also watch the makers other videos she's a very good vid editor! T.Y!