𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝

E/c = eye color
H/c =hair color or color of your choice

{??? POV}

I walked through the streets, in search of nothing in particular. I've been on the streets for as long as I remember. Learning to converse by listening. Getting meals by begging. Sleeping by bus stops every single night.

Sometimes I wish someone nice will randomly take me away. So I don't have to run away from dogs or sleep in the cold when it snows. So I don't need to see them. I don't know what they are but they look very ugly. I always have to hide from them, the word 'hide' would always appear when I see them.

The rags I am wearing are too worn out. I need new clothes...

I walked over to a dark alleyway, I usually find clothes there. But it seemed a bit too dark. It was morning after all. I started walking faster, fearing I might bump into one of those ugly monsters.

I finally saw a box of clothes by the trash bin. I walked towards the box and started to search for at least a shirt, my size or even one size bigger.

I searched for a but there were only big people's clothes. Out of anger, I kicked the box and it hit the trash bin. But to my shock, a loud 'BANG' was made just as it hit the bin. My small and weak body could never have made that happen.

I kicked the box again and almost no noise was made except for the shuffling clothes and the sound of the box moving. Suddenly another loud 'BANG' was heard from inside the bin.

With that said I slowly stepped away from the bin, but I still kept my eyes on it. Then, something slowly opened the bin. My eyes widened it was those things. I froze in fear. My mind told me to run yet my legs wouldn't budge.

It finally came out of the bin. It looked very deformed and slimy, ugly. Its spine was twisted in a very creepy way, and its skin was barely hanging onto the bones.

"𝕸𝖆𝖒𝖆..𝕴'𝖒 𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖗𝖞.." It croaked. My body shivered as it spoke. It started to walk, no, crawl to me. It smiled wider, making one of its eyes pop out of its place.

"𝕱𝖔-𝖔𝖉?" It went. My eyes widened, I've seen these things but..this one..this one was different it felt more dangerous. Suddenly its body started to grow larger in a very gory way. The thing's bones got bigger somehow, and its body twisted more.

"H-h-h-help!" I screamed then I dashed, from the dark alleyway. I screamed and screamed for help. Why was it so dark?! Wasn't it still morning? The roads...were empty. Not a single sign of a living person was spotted too. Maybe it was nighttime, I must have passed out somewhere.

I noticed the monster chase after me, it looks more eerie and disgusting. I dashed running wherever my legs brought me.

"HELP!" I screamed yet again. My throat was on fire, I've never needed to talk so loud before. My energy was draining fast. I have not had proper food today. But I still ran, and I didn't look back. I could hear the monster destroy the cars and anything blocking its way.

"𝕸𝖆𝖒𝖆..𝕴'𝖒 𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖗𝖞!" It croaked again but much louder. I reached a dead end... Tears flowed down my cheeks, after all these years of begging for my food, running from the police, and trying to live, this is how I die?

{Gojo Satoru POV}

[A few minutes ago]

"Set up the curtain," I ordered, I had just been assigned to this mission. It should be an easy one, only a grade-1 curse. I sighed, out of all the other sorcerers they had to choose me. I had just finished another mission.