𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭

{Gojo Satoru POV}

After her outburst she was taken back into the hospital for a quick checkup, after confirming that she was fine I took her straight to my home. She needed all the rest she could get. After all, tomorrow she was going to be judged. The small ruckus that she caused yesterday caught the attention of the higher-ups much to my dismay.

Ijichi had to report everything to them. Which did anger me, but he was in the middle of us sorcerers and those wrinkly old hags. He didn't have a choice did he. I sighed, staring at her small figure. Due to her cursed technique she could be executed. Not that I would allow it to happen of course. I always get my way.

Not long ago, I reminded Ijichi to dig into her family background through text, she can't possibly be from a family with no sorcerers. She possessed such a large amount of cursed energy for her age. Her technique also reminded me of Geto...But I highly doubt they are related. He wasn't the type to fool around. Plus, I rechecked her profile, he wasn't her father. But just incase I contacted a few specialists to test her blood again.

I was currently skimming through her profile yet again just incase I missed anything. What shocked me the most is that she has only been on the streets for about 2 years, meaning she was left at the age of 6, but she said she had been living on the streets for as long as she could remember. She also had such a good grasp on japanese, one of the hardest languages to learn. She couldn't have just learned it by listening to the passing civilians.

It also angered me that the police that were supposed to search for her, put zero to no effort in looking for her! The thought of a child living on the streets was so disturbing.

She started mumbling in her sleep which caught my attention. I must say her sleeping position is rather odd. I patted her softly causing her to swat my hand away. She groaned in anger then soon went back to sleep. I frowned a bit, she sure was an odd one.

[The next day]

I left her in the confinement room with talismans by the order of the higher-ups, whilst I had to meet with them. I asked Nanamin to watch over her while I was absent, to which he surprisingly agreed. He didn't have to do much just make sure she is comfortable so she doesn't panic if she woke up. It was her first time using her technique even though she didnt realize it, she must be very tired.

I sighed once before entering the meeting room. These foolish men were so annoying. But for now, I must deal with their foolishness.

"First you're late and now your enter without permission, when will you ever learn to be respectful Gojo." One of them boomed. They themselves have no respect, leaving out the 'san'. How disgusting.

"For weak men that can't protect themselves you sure are bossy. I will arrive and enter whenever I wish to." Normally I wouldn't take them seriously and I would joke around but, knowing they wanted her executed I couldn't help but express my anger. It's not like I'm going to kill them, for now at least.

"HOW-"

"Enough. We have gathered here to discuss about the child that can control curses. Let us not stray from the topic." I scoffed as he tried to act as the peacemaker.

"I DEMAND HER EXECUTION! She'll end up just like Gēto Suguru!"

I grit my teeth holding in the urge to rip his head off.

"She is 8, she is nothing like him and she can be educated. Then she'll be a strong ally." I said, hopefully, it could convince them, without me having to threaten them.

"Well, we should consider that she is a child..."

Good, good~ sympathize her. She isn't even a decade old yet you nincompoops. I smirked, looks like I won't have to do any threatening today.

After a short discussion, one of them spoke up.

"We'll let her live, but you know the consequences if she goes out of control a injures an innocent civilian."

I heard one of them scoff in annoyance. Which made me smirk even more. Today you won't get your way. I'll never let her be executed by the likes of them. I'll teach her, and she'll be one of the best sorcerers. Even if she did lose control, I'll be there to stop her.

"Have her stay at the Tokyo Jujutsu Tech's dormitory, then it will be easier to monitor her, knowing how you are."

I raised my eyebrow, now this was reasonable. Since I am a special-grade sorcerer, I do go out on many missions across Japan and abroad.

"Ok, I guess. I'm leaving." And I left.

[A few hours later]
{Y/n POV}

I woke up in a room full of papers with odd writings on them. My hands were tied to the front with a (favorite/color) sparkly ribbon? And my legs were tied to the chair I was sitting on with a red ribbon.

"Good evening Y/n you sure slept alot, you've been asleep for approximately 27 hours 46 minutes, and 21 seconds." Toru-kun smiled gleefully. I was sweatdropped at his odd accuracy but brushed it off.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Wellllllllllll, there are these men called the higher-ups that think you are dangerous. They erhh...want to stop you from hurting people again. So they wanted to stop you forever." He looked like he was struggling to explain it to me, he was hiding something...

"I'm sorry I hurt you Toru-kun..." I apologized.

"Oh no worries, I wasn't hurt at all! After all, I'm the strongest~ Listen Y/n you are very strong even though you haven't gone through any sort of training, this power you must use to protect people ok. Since the strong must always help the weak." He said he was quite firm about this, which I have seen before.

I nodded. The strong must protect the weak. It makes sense to me.

Toru-kun untied the ribbons. I got up from the chair and stretched. I held my hands high up to stretch my back. Hearing a 'pop' made me quite shocked. The sparkly ribbon that fell from Toru-kun's hand caught my attention. Before he could grab it I quickly picked it up.

"Can I have it?"

Authors Note:

Hi hiiii! Sorry, it's late- and short too...I wanted to update before my coming exam.