𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

{Y/n POV}

Today's the day I go to 'IKEA' to shop for things to fit in my room called furniture, as Toru-kun says. Though he has completely forgotten that I didn't have any clothes other than the dress I wore the day I got out of the hospital, he quickly came up with a solution. 

He suddenly disappeared somewhere and came back with shorts and a T-shirt that was maybe 2 to 3 sizes bigger than my own size. But I wore it anyway. Toru-kun couldn't stop taking pictures of me when I came out of my dorm and changed into the set of clothes he prepared. The shorts were knee-length and dark grey. The shirt that was almost covering the shorts was white.

"Could you help me tie my hair with this?" I asked him showing the sparkly ribbon he gave to me yesterday. 

"Of course! How would you like me to do it?" He asked smiling widely.

"Uh...I don't know. Can you do it like how the nurses did it?" I didn't really know what those are called but they are really pretty.

"You mean braids? Uhm...hate to break it to ya but I have no idea how to do that-" I pouted. What a shame.

"Then anyway you can tie my hair then," I smiled, hoping to cheer him up if he ever was a bit disheartened. 

"I'll do the best I can." He giggled.

... It's been a few minutes, and he has resorted to watching a video on an app called 'Youtube' because he was struggling to tie my hair. Tired, I sat down on the floor waiting for him to finish watching the video. When I heard no more sounds I looked up to see he had disappeared yet again.

Suddenly he popped up out of nowhere with some sort of machine in his hands. I didn't know what it was so I asked,

"What's that? Is that to tie my hair?"

"This is called a vacuum and it can be used to tie hair?" 

"Ok then..."

He turned the vacuum on, and the noise it made was quite loud- but I held back my urge to cover my ears so it would be easier for him to tie my hair. Without much effort this time he was able to easily tie my hair in a matter of seconds.

"Best hack of the century, highly recommend." He smiled goofily, giving a thumbs up.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked weirded out. He was certainly an odd adult.

"Huh- what do you mean, there are people watching us at this very moment?" HUH? I looked around and saw no one, no sign of human life other than ours. 

"You must be high on drugs, lets's go now I wanna see IKEA!" I said brushing off his odd behaviour. 

"IKEA here we come!" He joined in on my enthusiasm. He squatted down so I could wrap my arms around his neck and I jumped onto him, I was a monkey at this point. He put one of his arms under my bum acting as a support and we headed off. 

I thought we would walk to IKEA, but we had to ride a car. This is the first time I have ridden a car while conscious. It was a weird experience, I don't like 'seatbelts' and I tried to take them off but Toru-kun insisted that they were important. So I wore them the whole way messing with them every once in a while, trying to be comfortable but to no avail. The whole ride was uncomfortable just because of this thing strapping me to my seat. 

Minutes later we finally arrived. It was huge! I've only ever seen IKEA in the newspapers and it definitely didn't look this big. I quickly unbuckled my seat belt, opened the door, and hopped out. 

"Hold on Y/n don't get too excited," Toru-kun laughed as he came out of the car. 

"But I wanna go in now! You are so slow..." I sighed.

"IKEA is very crowded there will be many people so I have to make you wear this," He smirked as he pulled out, a leash?

"Eh-"

"Tada! A safety leash, I wouldn't want you to get lost." He smiled goofily.

"Can't you carry me, I don't want to be your dog!?" I protested.

"No, you are too heavy," ...

"But you said I was small for my age?"

"Oh! Look at the time we don't want to enter IKEA during rush hour do we!?" He laughed changing the topic. I just looked at him with displeasure.

We entered IKEA and my eyes widened in surprise. It was so colourful and there was this smell. It must be the smell of new furniture! We have a lot of walking to do...

It's been a very long time since we entered IKEA, I'm very tired now...It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. 

"When are we going to go back...I'm tired..."

"It's only been 30 minutes Y/N. I haven't found you a wardrobe, a study table, a bookshelf and loads more!" 

"But I'm tired of walking! I'm hungry..."

"Ehh- But we had breakfast 2 hours ago. Snack time is in another 2 hours."

"The walking has made me tired..."

"Hm...Well, the cafe is nearby...Ok! We will go eat and I'll send you home so I can scout for your furniture myself. Is that ok?"

"Ok!" It's funny how food motivates me so easily.