𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦!

So IKEA wasn't as magnificent as I had imagined...So I was sent back home after a light snack and some ice cream. Once we had arrived back at the dorms, he patted my head slightly said his goodbyes and left to scout for the long list of stuff he wanted to get for my dorm.

I sat on the creaky bed and stared at the wall. I had only now realized I would be alone for a few hours. away. After a few minutes of sitting still, I rolled around a bit in frustration and got back up. I got up and left my dorm to explore this place. Toru-kun said this place would be my home for the next few years. It looks really pretty. 

I walked around mindlessly, looking for something to entertain myself, but I couldn't find anything or anyone. It was oddly quiet. Isn't today Friday? I remember seeing school students walking to school on Fridays, I frowned a bit puzzled. 

I continued walking looking around for just anything at this point, then I saw...A monster...My eyes widened, it looked funny but it didn't feel scary at all! What is this? It must be super strong. ..It wasn't moving...but there wasn't any blood either. It can't be dead, right? I picked up a stick I spotted nearby and inches towards it super duper slowly.

It wasn't really that big up close. It started moving a bit and I panicked!

"HAHHH!" I shoved the stick right into it as if it were a sharp knife. 

"Ouch! That was very rude of you, I was bathing in the sun." The thing stood up and looked at me. It was black and white and had a fat tummy.

"Oh, you aren't an ugly monster." 

"If you had looked clearly perhaps you would have noticed." The thing said.

"What are you?"

"I am an abrupt mutated cursed corpse. I was created by Masamichi Yaga. You must be the new girl. You are really small."

"Yes, I am Y/N...Sorry I poked you" 

"It's fine. My name is Panda, a pleasure to meet you, It's good to have another non-student around here."

After Panda introduced himself, we stood there in silence for about a minute. It was getting quite awkward so I asked,

"Could you show me around? I'm actually lost."

"Sure, climb on my back."

"Uh...ok-"

I slowly climbed onto him making sure not to pull on his hair and surprisingly, he was soft. My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I patted the soft hairs.

"Your hair is soft, and you smell like the sun. "

" It's called fur, not hair- Well you were from the streets so... Oh sorry-"

"No, it's ok. Toru-kun told me to be proud of how much I've learned from observation, but I don't hear everything so it makes sense."

"Yeah, you must be really smart. Now let us get going, this place is huge! Panda Express on go!" 

And with that, we went off on a crazy adventure!

I don't know how long we've been going around. This place is bigger than I thought, or maybe it's because I'm so small. 

"This is all the places that we can go to, where do you wanna go? " Panda asked. We've gotten a bit closer as time passed, though it possibly wasn't much time at all its the thought that counts.

"Back to the dorms, please. Toru-kun might be back, I don't want him to worry."

"Ok then."

We weren't that far away but Panda insisted on me riding him, as we reached closer I finally asked him.

"Hey Panda, are we friends?" 

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Well, I've never made any friends so. I don't know how."

"Well you certainly don't go poking them around with a stick-" He laughed. I hit his head in embarrassment.

"Hey! I already said sorry!?" I huffed rolling my eyes. His laughter slowed down and he sighed.

"We were friends the moment we introduced ourselves. Oh! We have arrived." He stated in a cheerful tone. off his back slowly, walked up to the entrance and faced him.

"Thank you, Panda." I smiled and waved at him. He then stood up on his legs and waved back at me.

"Yeah!" I smiled wider, my heart felt warm. This is a nice feeling.

With that, he turned around and left. I then walked in and headed towards my dorm, before I could even get there I met with a tall man. Everyone was tall to me really there is no point in describing him as tall, I think Toru-kun would be taller than him anyway.

"Ah Y/N ​​there you are." His voice sent chills down my spine, his voice was nice.

"Who are you?" I asked tilting my head slightly while frowning.

"Call me Nanami, I am...acquainted with Gojo-san. He asked me to bring you to lunch." 

"How do I know if I can trust you?" I questioned him.

"I'd show you a text but you can't read can you?"

"No, I can't..."

"Then you just have to trust me." 

"But stranger rhymes with danger," I stated pointing my finger up. He made this weird noise and his body moved a bit like a flinch, maybe he was holding back his laughter?

"You sure are smart, if that fool were in your place he would've followed any stranger. Even if they didn't have candy."

"What does fool mean?"

"Nothing you need to know at this age." He sighed, he stood there and he stood still. I think he was thinking.   

"Here kid." He then passed his uhh...phone to me and showed me a picture. I looked at the picture and it was Toru-kun, he was wearing a school uniform, this school's uniform to be exact. There were other people too, they looked really cool.

"This is him when he was a third year here."

"He doesn't look different." 

"Yeah, now will you come with me?"

"Yeah ok." 

Where ever we were the food was really good. We didn't go far, I didn't even have to wear that seatbelt for long. I was having westen food? He called it, I don't really care. It tastes really good though. I was having carbonara, I didn't know what I wanted to Nanami helped me choose

"What are you having?" I asked Nanami, his food looked good.

"I'm having Shepperd's pie. Do you want a taste?" He offered, I think he noticed that I was staring at his food. "

Yes, please. " He then took his spoon and scooped a portion of his pie and handed the spoon to me. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and stuffed it all in. I pulled out the spoon which was surprisingly clean and passed it back to him.

I chewed it slowly and nodded my head in satisfaction.

"Ichs good," I told him while chewing.

"It's impolite to talk while eating, don't do it around others." He said while wiping my mouth with a tissue.

"Ok, but why though?"

"When you talk while chewing people can see the food in your mouth and many people feel uncomfortable when seeing it."

"Ohh...I see. Does Toru-kun do that?" I said nodded my head. 

"He has before. I don't know if he still does. We don't meet as often anymore." "

Why? Arent you a wizard like him too?"

"It's sorcerer and no. After I graduated from Jujutsu High I became a salaryman. I still am one." "

I don't know what that is but it must be hard. You look tired "

"Yeah...It is tiring." 

"Then why are you still working as a celeryman.?"

"It's salaryman...I don't really know why I am still working there." 

"Then why don't you find a new job? Something fun and not tiring."

"It's complicated kiddo, adult life isn't easy."

"Is that why Toru-kun acts like a child? To not face adult life?" I frowned, this topic is confusing! I heard Nanami chuckle a bit.

"You're peculiar, in a good way I suppose."

 He said smiling slightly. 

"Eh but is it true?"

My question was never answered. We were interrupted by the nice lady who came to give me my free ice cream, I shared with Nanami though because I was already full. Once he had paid, we headed back to Jujutsu High, but instead of holding my hand, he carried me...' Maybe I made a new friend? Can I call Nanami a friend? He is older than me though-'

My thoughts were disrupted by his cooling voice telling me we have arrived at my dorm room. He put me down gently. Even before I opened the door I could feel the cold air. I opened the door to find that the pantry looked new. There was even a small box on the counter, that looked like it could be opened. The shoe rack looked new too. I placed my shoes there and wore these house slippers that were f/c, there was a note beside it.

"Can you read that for me Nanami?"

"It says 'For Y/n. Don't take too long looking at the pantry.' Ugh...what messy handwriting." He complained.

I walked towards the door to enter the main room and I was shocked, everything was different! It looked so fancy yet simple.

"SURPRISE!" Toru-kun came out of nowhere and cheered with glee. 

"Toru-kun!" I matched his enthusiasm, I ran to him and hugged him, well hugged his legs.

"Welcome to Jujutsu High's first-ever five-star dorm!" He cheered as he picked me up.

"It looks amazing! When did you do all of this?" 

"While you were gone, I'd like to say I did this all myself but I had people from IKEA set the furniture-And maybe a few students!~" He chuckled. So that's where everyone went. That's not a few- that's all!

"I like it a lot," I said shyly hugging him tightly.

"You'll be staying here for a very long time, so it's important that you are most comfortable! If you ever want to add something or change the layout, just tell me and we'll get it done. Well, the student will-" He laughed.

"I'll never change my five-star dorm!" 

Authors Note:

I am having some trouble sending the image of the dorm's official layout, so to imagine what you'd like the dorm to be like, I suggest googling the layout. That's all from me, sorry for the delayed update-