𝐃𝗼𝐫𝗺 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝗼𝐫𝗺?

{Y/n POV}

He gave me the ribbon much to my delight, it's sparkly and it's my favorite
color! Maybe I can use this to tie my hair. He led me out of the room that had papers with weird patterns on them and we set off on a journey somewhere! At first, he tried to hold my hand, but he had to lean down a bit to do so, so he just ended up carrying me.

He walked me up a hill, his long legs are really useful. I hope I can be tall too! But maybe not as tall as him, he sometimes looks like a lamppost! I don't know where we are going but I like the sight! The trees are so pretty and tall too! Maybe if Toru-kun dyed his hair green he could be like a tree!

He walked up the hill with me on his shoulders, then

"Listen closely Y/n, we are going to the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, or you can call it Tokyo Jujutsu High. I am a very busy person, for now, you will be staying here in the dorms. Don't worry I'll visit very very often!" He cheered.

"What are dorms?" I asked him, I've never heard anyone use that before.

"A dorm is short for dormitory, this is the easiest way I can tell this to you but it's like a short-term house for the students."

"Why aren't they staying with their families at their homes?" I asked if they have a house they should say there!

"Well, this school is like a boarding school, meaning that they have to stay here and they get to visit their families during holidays or with special permission." He explained. I'm glad he explained to me what a boarding school was before I asked.

"Why can't I just be with you all the time?" If he can't be at home I can be with him all the time right?

"Sorry kiddo, some of the things I do are very dangerous and ugly. Not what i cute girl like you would want to see." He said.

"Does it have something to do with those ugly monsters?"

"Yes! What a smart girl you are. Some of them are very powerful so I have to handle them, but don't worry I'm the strongest." He said.

"Can I be like you one day? I don't want to be afraid of those monsters anymore!" I said determined. I've had enough running, I'm going to rip their heads off, just like Toru-kun does! He doesn't know this but when I covered my eyes I didn't really cover them- He won't ever get to know that though.

"Of course! And we'll be the strongest together." He cheered, he then stopped walking smiling stupidly at god knows what but he seemed a bit sad...

"Why are you smiling like that you look dumb," I decided to tease. He looked up. clearly offended.

"Since when were you so mean- I thought you were a good girl" He sighed dramatically starting to run. I screamed in fear of falling off his shoulders, and in excitement? The screams turned into a fit of laughter. I put my arms into the air feeling the wind.

I liked this feeling, I felt free like a bird. I wish I had wings so I can feel this all the time! Toru-kun started slowing down, which confused me. Then I looked around and saw these reaaaaally cool buildings! He walked us in and my eyes widened in awe the buildings are so big and cool!

"Wahhh! Is that the dorm!" I pointed to one of the huge buildings. I started wriggling on his shoulders in excitement.

"Nope! Keep guessing," He giggled. There were many buildings so I

" IS IT THAT ONE THAT ONE THAT ONE OR THAT ONE?!" I pointed at a few random buildings. I laughed proudly, I'm sure I got it this time!

"Where did you even point-" He said innocently, his stupid grin made me quite angry so I started to wriggle violently on his shoulders.

"You're so mean!" I whined.

"You're going to fall!" He tried to warn me, I didnt listen to him, and guess what...I fell

[A few minutes later]

Here I am sitting quietly in Toru-kuns arms, the fall really shut me up. He wouldn't stop laughing, so I shut him up too. I kicked him in the middle. I've seen some ladies on the street do this before and it looked like the men were in a lot of pain. When I did it to Toru-kun, his reaction wasn't like those men on the streets. He flinched in surprise and smiled painfully.

He said that I should only do that to bullies and perverts. I hope I find a bully or a pervert soon because I want to see the same reaction I saw as those men on the streets. I was staring at the buildings as I rest my chin on Toru-kuns shoulders. It was boney, so it wasn't very comfortable but I managed.

I was looking at the surroundings but my mind was in a whole other world. The clouds in the sky looked like cakes and donuts, so yummy. I couldn't help but drool thinking about it-

"We are here!" Toru-kun suddenly announced, which shook me out of my wild daydreams

"We are here? At the dorms?" I tilted my head.

"Yes, now let me find an empty one."

"Mhm"

He walked through the hall opening the dorm rooms one by one checking for an empty dorm. He told me that the students where attending their classes now.

"Ahah! I found one. This is your new house y/n. Home sweet home!" He let me down to look around.

"But isn't this a dorm?" I asked, whoever walking in

"Uhh...dorm sweet dorm?"

I jumped onto the bed, and a lied down. I have my own bed now...Its nice... I sat up and walked upto Toru-kun and hugged his legs.

"Thank you..."

"Your welcome hun,but don't get too comfortable with this old room be ready for an upgrade!" He picked me up exited.

"But why?" I asked.

"You'll be staying here for a long time so we need to make it extra homey just for you." He smiled.

"But its a dorm?" I said, not getting him.

"A home is where you'll stay permanently or semi permanently, whether you stay in a house or in a box." He explained.

"Or a dorm."

"Smart girl! Now get some rest tiny one. Tomorrow we are going to IKEA." He said, then he placed me on the bed.

"That huge blue shop?"

"Exactly. What a smart girl you are!"