(5) KRISH, THE NARRATOR

Arjun walked towards Krish in trance

Arjun walked towards Krish in trance. Both were equally surprised over their meeting after years. Satya was also surprised over the scenario, but there was difference in between her and their surprise was. They were just surprised over their meeting, and she was surprised regarding the whole matter.

Satya knew about Arjun's unsuccessful love story, but she never met any character of his story directly. So, she didn't know that Krish was old friend of Arjun, most importantly brother of Subhadeepta.

"Arjun, the long lost yet not forgotten dream of meeting you again has become true. You have grown up maintaining the same charm of yours," Krish clasped arms of Arjun from both sides out of overflowing emotions.

"I never had dared to dream about meeting you Krish. I couldn't," Arjun was equally emotional.

Arjun's inner turmoil was evident in his gesture. Each time he thought about another chance with Krish the hesitation of not hurting him anymore pulled Arjun back.

"No need to turn back the pages of past which does nothing except tearing hears apart," Krish's soothing touch acquired Arjun's back as soon as he hinted about past.

"Will anyone care to explain anything to me?" Satya interrupted the duo who were floating along with a different flow.

She was too curious to hold patience anymore. Her lover and brother were confusing her turn by turn.

"Thank you, Di. You have brought back Krish to me, that too into a new bonding for a lifetime," turning to Satya, Arjun hugged her.

"If you allow then can I have my turn of thanking her?" Krish had to call the brother sister duo when their hugged lasted for a long time.

"Satya, your brother is the long lost buddy of mine whom I love with my heart and soul. Thank you so much for bringing a part of my lost happiness back as I don't have any hope of getting back rest of my lost happiness," Krish held Satya's hand in gratitude, tightening the hold of curiosity on her mind.

Understanding her obvious question, Krish gesture her to sat on chair followed by Arjun. After all, the narrator inside Krish loved to ensure comfort of his listeners.

"It's a long story. In short, my family is no more the same family which I have known. We left Delhi after that incident, and settled ourselves in Rajasthan. Bhaiya is doing well in his business. My parents are quite back to flow of life," Krish started to narrate the changed picture of his family.

"Speaking of me, I am practicing my profession in Delhi to relive the essence of my happy life, and I am glad that has led my path being crossed with you both," he eyed at Satya and Arjun with a smile.

He stopped there making Arjun's heart beating fast. Krish didn't say anything about Subhadeepta which reasoned unusual rush in Arjun's heart with some questions like what she was doing, how she had been, and where she had been.

"Krish... You..... You...... Didn't.......," Arjun stammered due to the shortage of courage for asking about Subhadeepta.

"Sweetu isn't in India. After completion of schooling she left to London. She had been staying there since that time, and didn't ask anything about this place whenever she had talked to family," gloominess of Krish's voice got into Arjun's heart.

He knew she got distanced from him. Little did he have the idea that the distance had the measurement in terms of two countries.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏