(7) SHE, THE SPECIAL

No matter how much sadness we have in life the hope shine shouldn't be given up

No matter how much sadness we have in life the hope shine shouldn't be given up. After suffering a lot Arjun got Krish as a soothing wave of his life which was joyous once upon a time, and Krish was a huge reason of that.

A few more months of Arjun's life passed away felicitating grace of fate giving Krish back to him. His surrounding had a stable hold on flow of life which was a brighter side of fate for him after finding Krish.

Dushyla, cousin of Arjun who was living with him after getting divorced had decided to move on in life. Her first step was completing her graduation. Regarding that, she thought to go through a career counseling, and joined a grooming Institute for that.

Arjun was happy with the change in Dushyla and the step she forwarded.

In a calm evening, he sat near her for checking on her through chit chat.

"How your days have been in your grooming classes?" Arjun initiated the conversation with a smile.

"Those have been great, Bhai. I am feeling too good to meet new people, interacting with them, and getting a fresh vibe at there," the vibe of that ambiance appeared as Dushyla's smile.

"That's really nice! So, have you made any friend or not?" He was concerned that no new entry in her life could bother her.

"Everyone is so nice there yet I don't have any close friend till now," sensing his concern, she flashed a childish look to cheer him up.

"The owner of grooming institution is an impressive personality. She's a young girl, but her experience is seeming beyond her age. I am really inspired by her," she spoke more about the girl.

"What special she has to inspire you? Can you explain more?" His interest arose at such praising with a pleasant insistence.

"I had interacted with her a few times, and I felt like she had a journey of before and after. I found the blur shades of innocence suppressed under her current bold personality. Her voice held sweetness along with strictness. She's too sensible for her age," few minute details about the girl, got rewinded in Dushyla's mind.

"Why did you feel like there's a before and after journey in her life?" His attention was grabbed by the certain statement as that reminded him of Subhadeepta.

The thoughts of how she was like and how she would be after their last encounter captured his mind.

"I had gone through a difficult time of my life. So, it was observation of my insight," she didn't elaborate anything which possibly could relate him with bad time of her past.

"Good luck for getting the best, dear!" Caressing her hairs, he walked away.

Still his mind was indulged in getting a genuine insight into before and after journey of Subhadeepta's life.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏