Day 14: Letter to a Person You Drifted Away From

Dear Stormie,

Hey Stormie, my greatest friend who wouldn't ever leave me like some people, from elementary school. I don't think you will ever read this, but I want to say that I do miss you, because me and you were the same. Goofy, smiley, happy, completely dorky, you can't say you weren't, otherwise you wouldn't have been my friend ;33, and plus we could be kids around each other. We had the greatest of sleepovers ,except I think the one we had at my house, you got homesick and went home, but your sister was pretty cool for my sister, they were great friends, too! I wish that we could talk, but all I have is your email, and yes I should have been more persistent in emailing you, that is my own damned lazy fault, but you never responded back to any of the ones I did send. I wish we could be back together, be as good of friends as we were back before I moved. Not saying moving was a bad thing, I just wish I could have taken you with me.

The one who tried to stick up for you every time someone called you a McBurger because of your weight,

~Anon

Hey guys, sorry for takin so long on my works, but you know how I am, forgetful and a total procrastinator, you know? Anyways, sorry for the late upload, if Stormie does see this she needs to PM me like right away cause we have a shit ton of catchin up to do. Thanks again for stickin with me for so long, even though I'm really bad at doin this on a daily basis, and see you guys next time. By33 :33))