Note

Be aware, this is a tomarry fanfiction. That means Harry x Voldemort(Tom)
I will not change the pairing, as it has main focus in the story.

In this story Harry is a little older than Tom, and the relationship between them will be slowburn until Tom is legal, as I will not write anything illegal

There might be sexual/adult themes in the story, but they won't appear until much later, and will be with full consent of both participants. I will put a notice on these parts.

In the first chapter, some subjects are vague. Mainly Harry's studies. It is on purpose, as it will show up on later chapters and I don't want to bore the readers with repeating myself over and over again.

I have no update schedule, but I can assure you that this story updates at least once a month. I am a student and I have other things to worry about so bear with me, it's hard.

I will not discontinue this story. Ever. I might take breaks if I have a writers block, but those breaks will not last for over a month, and with some luck, they will not appear at all.

Note that this story is edited a lot, not big changes, just the a word or two that I missed or something as such. The publishing date may change on the app, but the real publishing date is written at the end of every chapter.

Please do not repost this story. Not on wattpad not on AO3 or any other writing program.

Whoever read the whole thing, leave a comment so I know....