22. The Fight

Steve: Ok. Tony and Wanda are in one team. Nat and I are in one team. The rest is in one team. Y/N, you try to find him through the CCTV and come and find us immediately.

All: Got it.

Steve: Keep your comms in at all times.

Everyone is in their position and you are searching through all the CCTV to find Milverton.

---

Milverton: Always hanging around like a rat in the control room I see.

You turn around to face him.

You: They say you have to think like one in order to catch one. How do you know I am going to be here?

You try to drop hints to the rest of the Avengers since you know they can hear you through your comms but you don't want to raise Milverton's suspicion.

Milverton: You were always searching for clues when you worked for me.

You: Quite the worker aren't I?

Milverton: You think you can catch me?

You: I am not giving myself a choice.

*over to the rest*
Nat: Milverton is with Y/N.

Steve: Everyone head to the control room.

*to you*
Milverton: If you are water then I am oil and fire. We were never meant to be compatible.

As soon as he is done speaking, you shoot an icicle at him. The both of you start fighting. True to his words, his powers were oil and fire. Making it a very dangerous pair. You dare not put out the fire as it would make the fire spread even faster due to the oil.

The room is getting hotter and hotter as things start to catch fire. Both of you were dodging each other's attacks while suffering some. You are using your ice power but the room starts getting smaller and smaller due to all the ice beams sticking off the ground, taking up space. You try to lift Milverton up but he manages to slide off before reaching a dangerous height.

Milverton: Not so quick are we?

You know you are starting to lose the fight but you are not going to make it easy for him. Suddenly, you see him flop down towards you and you see Cap just caught his shield back and Nat standing next to him.

Nat: Is his head alright?

You: It better be. I have lots to ask him.

Steve: Let's bring him back. I am glad I don't have to kill him.

You: Ever the hero.

Everyone was back on the jet heading back to the compound.

Wanda: How was it?

You: I was totally the wrong person to be fighting him. He totally restricted my use of power. His is oil and fire.

Wanda: I'll probably be a better fit.

Nat: Or me?

You: Definitely not you Nat, the sparks would just make everything catch fire too.