23. End

*at the compound*
Steve: Alright. You have 1 hour until Fury comes and picks him up.

You: Great. Can Wanda and Nat help bring him to the training room? I just need to go and prepare something. I'll meet you guys there.

You go to the garage and bring a huge tub. You fill it up with water using your power.

You: Dump him in ladies.

You put a lid on top to make sure he doesn't escape.

You: What are your plans for tonight ladies?

Nat: I have nothing on. I am free for the day.

Wanda: Same here. Cleared my plans out for this.

You look toward Milverton and see him struggling through the transparent glass.

You: Do you think I am evil? Being satisfied like this?

Nat: I think you deserve it. So long you don't kill him.

You open up the lid and he breathes in air as if he never breathed before.

You: How did it feel?

Milverton: *cough cough* You-

You push him back down and close the lid on him.

You just stare at him. Everyone else was getting worried about how emotionless you look. You were remembering the times you were put in the chamber and had to undergo the same thing.

After a while, you pull him out of the tub and put him in a chair.

You: I bet even you didn't get to see how I was struggling in the past.

Milverton: You are sadistic.

You laugh uncontrollably.

You: Then what makes you? Capturing so many people and conducting experiments on them. What makes you better? You got the machine from Ultron?

Milverton: Before he was gone, we worked together for a while. He left a souvenir behind. I should have used it after I took care of you.

You slap him across the face.

You: I am going to make sure you suffer for the rest of your life. You'd be screaming and begging for help but no one is going to rescue you.

You turn around and see Wanda and Nat looking at you. You walk past them and go back to your own room.

Nat and Wanda hand Milverton off to Fury.

---

You sit in bed with a blank face.

Nat: Are you not satisfied?

You: I just don't know what to do now? All my life, all I was thinking about was how I was going to take down Milverton. Now he is gone. I feel like I have lost a purpose in life.

Nat: And I'll fill up that gap. Just like how you fill up mine.

You smile and look at her.

You: Remember the first day I arrived?

Nat: And you sprayed all of us.

You: It was meant for Strange but he was the only one who remained dry.

Nat: He has a way around this kind of stuff.

You: You helped me with my relationship with Wanda. Without you, we may not be talking.

Nat: You make my life better by allowing me to have free time. Without you I'll be working till the day I die. Remember the day I brought you out for a drive? That was my first break in years.

You: I hardly think this but we are perfect for each other.

Wanda: Ahem. Someone left the door open.

You grab the pillow and throw it at her.

You: What a way to ruin the moment.

Nat: Come on, let's go.

A/N
As usual, I don't know how to end things.

Hopefully this story is better than the past 2?

I also started a Natasha/Scarlett one shot book and an additional book would be out tomorrow :)