A new school day

Yay! This isn't a authors note! And hopefully I won't have many more of those either.
Well it just so happens that I had time in school today to finish this chappy, and I thought I would post it earilier than expected too, so I hope you like it~~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              ~Time skip to a month~
                        YOUR P.O.V
I got up earlier than I normally do, 6:30 to be exact. I had used the bathroom like I normally do, then I had put on a new graphic tee, and some shorts. I had also put on some makukalu shoes. They may not be the best match with the weather and shorts, but they were comfortable enough. Its been one month since moving in with Ludwig, and today was the day I would go back to school. Ludwig and I had already stopped by my house earlier this month to get any other clothes and stuff that I wanted to keep, so I already had all of my school supplies.
"(Y/n), are you up?" I heard Ludwig knocking on my door. "Yes, you can come in." I answered. My door opened and Ludwig came in, in his normal attire. I was putting my hair into a French braid again too. "......I haven't asked yet, but vhere did you learn to do a French braid?" He asked. ".......oh, well, when I was little, my mother had thought me how to do one....." I answered. Ludwig must of realized he hit a sensitive topic, so he decided to change it.  "So are you happy zhat you'll get to see your school friends again?" He asked changing the subject. "Oh yea, I am actually! I just hope they won't ask to many questions." That was a lie. Truth be told, I didn't really have friends at school. It was probably because I didn't really like any of the things they all liked.
I liked Pokemon, they thought it was weird, I liked anime, they thought it was just cartoons and was stupid. I guess I just didn't fit in with everybody else. "Vell, zhats good, but are you sure you don't need a ride to school?" He asked. Earlier this week said I could walk to school. "Oh no, I'm fine walking, its not that far away anyway." I answered. "Vell okay zhen......oh! I left some wurst for you on zhe table downstairs." He said. "Okay, thank you." I thanked. "Und if you need me, I'll be outside." He said then left. I sighed as I finished my French braid. 'I hope nothing bad happens today.' I thought. I was afraid the other kids would pick on me more than usual. Normally the other kids would make fun of me, I never let it get the best of me though.  I went downstairs and started to eat the wurst.  It was 7:15 by now. As I finished the wurst and washed the plate, Germouser came up next to me and rub his head against my leg. I bent down to his height and petted his fluffy, grey fur.
"Good morning Germouser ~!" I said. "Meow~" he meowed deeply. I looked at the time 7:20. I got up, grabbed my bag, send looked out the back door for Ludwig. When I saw him I waved to him and said, "I'm leaving now, bye!" he stopped and looked at me and nodded then said, "Okay, have a good day!" Then he continued to run. I left then walked out the door, Germouser was following me too, that wasn't a problem because later he'd probably just go and play with Feliciano and Kiku's cats'.
I was almost to the school, I started to see some of the other kids that went there walking to the school. some of them looked at me then went back to their group and started talking. I looked behind me to see that Germouser had left my side. "Well, I hope today goes good....." I whispered to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, here's chapter 11, sorry if its a little short, I'll try to make the next one longer  and less of a wait too, heh
Well, I hoped you all liked this chapter, if you like my writing please check out my hetalia one shots, I am taking requests
Ciao ~!