Bullies come into scene

Okay, sorry for the long wait, I've had time to do this but I was lazy and didn't, but since I'm on spring break and I have nothing to do right now I thought I would put it up now, well I don't own hetalia, NOW READ ON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR P.O.V

When I had gotten into the school, I went straight to my lock. Before I could finish putting my things away, and get my school supplies out, one of the other girls from the school came up to get stuff out of her locker too . She must have noticed I was here because she said, "Hey , I've seen you around the school, where have you been?" ".........." I needed to think of an excuse. "Oh, um.....w-well my parents and I took a month long trip to.....Canada." I said. It was the first place I could think of. "....whatever." she said then walked off. I sighed then closed my locker and made my way to class.

When I got there, I had to explain to the teacher about going to, Canada. She just said that next time my family should have contacted the school, is that I was lucky I didn't miss too many lessons. When I sat down, class started. It was math, so I wouldn't have to do too much talking. As class was starting, some of the other students were looking back and forth between me and their friends. This is basically how the rest of the day went.

At lunch I got a sandwich and went outside to eat. It was a sunny, Warren day with a slight breeze. The perfect day to be eating outside. I was having a fine time until some of that kid he would pick on me, the bullies, could be seen walking not too far from me. They stopped when they saw me and I could hear them whispering things about me. "Hey wasn't that the girl who wasn't seen in school for like a month?" "Yeah, I overheard her claiming to the teacher she went on a trip to Canada." "She was probably lying, she wouldn't go without telling someone first." "Yeah, but she couldn't could she? I mean the freak has no friends."

Of course, more insults. 'Just breath in (Y/n), t-those words don't mean anything....' I could feel little tears pricking my eyes. 'I-I mean, I have plenty if people who like me, Ludwig, FelicianoI thought trying to keep my mind off things. Suddenly, on cue, the bushes near the other kids start to russel, and Germouser came out of them.

"Aww~! What a cute kitty cat!" "Yeah, it looks pretty cool too expecially that bandana around his neck." I could hear some of them say. One of sin reached out to pet him but Germouser hissed loudly and swated his paw at them paw at them, then he ran to me and jumped on my lap. "Right on time." I whispered. I could see the police glaring at me, then they came up to me.

" why does the cat like the freak so much?" one boy said rudely. "O-oh, w-well maybe he l-likes me b-better..." I said nervously. "Yeah right, as if." one girl said meanly. "W-well, h-he -" I was tearing up. "What are you gonna do, cry?" they said hurtfully. suddenly, Germouser jumped up and bit her on the leg. "What? Oww that hurt!" she whined. They left after that. I hugged Germouser and said, "thank you, that helped a lot."

When I got back home Ludwig was playing fetch with the dogs or something. "Good afternoon!" he turned around and smiled at me. "Oh! Guten tag, how vas your day?" I put on my fake smile, but tried to make my eyes looks as if it were true. (( cool imagine dragon sound effect music for ending ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you liked this chapter and the end of it too! Sometimes I feel like these are episodes of a show, and there should be music when they end, like the dramatically cool ending music when a fairytail episode ends, so I might keep putting that...or not
Well again sorry for the wait, and now we know how reader's life can really get tough!