"Dap me up..."

Chapter Song: Evelyn Evelyn - Evelyn Evelyn

---

Characters: Charlie, Quackity

Side Characters: Wilbur, Sam

Bit of info/Summary:

Charlie gets on Quackity's nerves, Quackity snaps and yells at him.

Lots of guilt.

(also sam is now quackity’s father bc I said so)

TW: Yelling, fighing

---

Quackity sat in his office, clenching his pen harder than usual.

The casino had been exceptionally busy and he couldn't get these stupid papers finished. He was getting more and more frustrated with every paper he signed. His signature was getting to the point of it being harder to read.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas!!" A particular slimey boi burst into the room..great.

Quackity looked up, his face slightly flushed from anger. "...what."

Charlie gazed. "Are you okay? Your face is all red!!" Slimecicle leaned onto the duck hybrid's desk, a bit of slime falling off of his green, translucent skin.

Quackity shoved himself up from his office chair. "I'm fine!" He heaved his arms up, then slowly dropped them once he saw the slime's expression. "Just..I'm fine." Quackity slowly sat down. "..what do you want, Slime?"

Charlie slowly pulled back, a bit frightened. He didn't like when Quackity yelled at him.

He didn't like being yelled at in general.

"I..uh..just wanted to ask you something.." His voice went quieter as each word rolled off his tongue.

The man sighed, rolling his eyes. "What is it?"

Charlie smiled sheepishly, raising his hand. "Uh - dap..dap me up..!!"

Quackity stared, flabbergast. ".. that's it?"

Charlie gulped, nodding slowly.

The shorter's expression quickly turned into anger. "...can't you see I'm busy?!" He motioned to the scattered papers.

Charlie shrunk into himself, whimpering. He lowered his hand. "...sorry…" He muttered, voice small.

Quackity growled lowly, fist clenching his desk.

"Get out of my office."

Charlie blinked. "W--what..?"

Quackity stood, pointing to the white door. "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!!"

Charlie squeaked, instantly sprinting out of the room, slamming the door shut.

Quackity groaned. "My God!!"

He gradually regained his composure, sitting.