"he needs me.."

(lmao I made this in school-)
Chapter song: Devil Town - cavetown
--

Characters: JSchlatt (Johnathon Schlatt, Schlatt), Wilbur Soot (William Gold), Captain Puffy (Coraline), Ram-Ram (Ramy-- Schlatt's...pet? Other side? Idk - he's just a goat in a blue sweater, he can feel what Schlatt feels and vise versa)
Side characters: Doctors/Therapists, Ranboo (Mark), Nihachu (Nikki)

Bit of info:
-Schlatt is 21
-Wilbur is 24
-This is set in a mental hospital sort of place
-Wilbur has terrible anger issues and gets violent, then occasionally has a panic attack because he regrets what he does
-Schlatt has almost the same thing but he gets physical with people and has blackouts
-Wilbur plays his guitar to calm himself
-Schlatt and Puffy are siblings
TW: Yelling (If there's any more, please tell me)
---
The lanky boy sat on his window sill, his guitar was sat in his lap. The boy didn't do much on weekends, just hung around his dorm, talk to friends - though he only had a few - or make new songs.
Wilbur sighed, setting his guitar in front of himself, then his gaze shifted to the couch, where a small ball of white fluff in a fuzzy blue sweater lay sleeping.
The man smiled, he had recently found the ram wandering the streets and decided to take him in.
"What to do...what to do..." He slid off the window sill, pacing around the room. "Hmm.."
Suddenly he had an idea, why not invite Schlatt over?
Schlatt and Wilbur had been friends ever since they were forced to meet. Sure, they had to pretend they despised each other most of the time, but they enjoyed each other's company.
Wilbur grinned at his idea, grabbing his phone which sat on the kitchen counter. He unlocked it, then opened his contacts. He scrolled through them until he found who he was looking for, calling the New Yorker.
"'Ello." The younger yawned. He had just woken up - even though it was 12:46..PM.
"Hiya, John! I was wondering..uh.." The tall boy paused, forgetting what he was going to ask. "Oh - yeah! Can you come over?"
Schlatt blinked, he never really fancied going to other's dorms but Wilbur...was a bit different. He was welcoming and sweet. The ram thought for a minute, the lanky boy on the other side of the phone started to panic. Does the boy hate him? Does he not want to talk to him? "Uh..Schlatt?"
Schlatt was dragged out of his thoughts by the voice, startled.
"Oh - uhm - yeah! Yeah, sure, I'll come over - uh...just give me a minute.." The ram hybrid looked around, his eyes laying on a light blue sweater - it was one of his favorites, it had a small heart on the corner of it. He grabbed ahold of it, setting his phone down for a second as he slid the sweater over his head and onto his torso. The ram grabbed his phone again, running his hands through his fluffy hair. "Alright, I'm on my way, Will."
Wilbur grinned. "Okay!!"
The brunette hung up, setting his phone on the windowsill.
It had been a while since the two had seen each other, at least a few months.
Wilbur hummed softly as he sat on the couch, waiting for his friend to arrive. He glanced at the small ram in the spot next to himself. "Hey, Ramy.." He reached over, scratching in between the animal's large horns.
The small animal leaned into the affection, his tail wagging.
Wilbur giggled and skipped to his desk. His eyes wandered over the papers scattered on there, lyrics upon lyrics. He moved extra papers to the side, picking up one of them. He looked over the words -- he liked them, yes, but he couldn't find the right melody for them. "Mmh.." He tapped the table to a beat, then shook his head.
No, no, that doesn't sound good.
Maybe..?
He tapped the table again.
No. That doesn't sound good either.
Wilbur groaned, he was starting to get irritated.

Ramy watched from the couch, his fluffy ears folded downward.

Wilbur shoved the papers onto the floor, gripping his hair as he put his elbows on the desk in front of him. "Why can't I do this?!"

--
Schlatt pulled on his classic Yankee baseball cap. He's had that thing for so long. It was a gift from his coach he got after he quit the team. He was their best pitcher -- of course he deserves a gift!

"..."
Something..didn't feel right.

"Wilbur."
He could feel how scared Ramy felt at the moment, most likely Wilbur.
He quickly opened his dorm door, running out.
"No -- nonono.." The ram hybrid spirited down the halls.

--
Wilbur clawed at the walls, throwing and breaking things in the process.
Ramy was huddled in the corner, shaking. The poor ram knew he has outbursts like this, but never this bad.

--
Ranboo thanked the gods he was able to walk around when he felt stressed, the doctors weren't as hard on him as they were on the others.
The Enderman hybrid was walking past room 10'16 when he heard a big bang. "..?"
Ranboo froze, listening.
Another crash.

"Holy Ender.."
Mark started to sprint to the lobby, thinking it would be best to tell someone.

A woman looked up from the counter, "Yes?"
"U-uhm.." The taller stuttered, toying with his fingers, "I uh..I heard a big crash..in room..room..." He paused, trying to remember.
"Room?" The woman repeated, raising an eyebrow.
"Uh..room.." Ranboo looked around, eyes watching him, "..it's..it's there..I -- I know it is but I..I can't-"
The woman stood. "Calm down, sir. Do you remember the general area?"
"Down -- down there.." He pointed to the doors he came from.
"Thank you, you may go back to your room if you wish."
Ranboo nodded, walking off to visit his goat friend, Tubbo.

The woman walked past doors upon doors, Nikki, was her name.
She smiled when she reached room 10'16, knocking on it.

She rocked on her heels a bit, noticing a man running towards her.
"NIKKI! NIKKI! Lemme in!"
It was Schlatt.
"I -- Schlatt?"
Schlatt reached for the door.
"You can't go in there-!" Nikki pulled on his arm, being a lot weaker than him.
"No! No I have to!" Schlatt pulled on the door, his breath speeding.
"Schlatt! No!"
"Please!"
"No, you can't!"
Schlatt tugged again, tears starting to roll down the ram's face.
"He's my best friend, please!!"
Nikki stared at the poor ram, then helped him open the door, trusting him enough.
Schlatt quickly ran in, dodging broken and shattered objects.
"WILBUR!" He shouted, wrapping his arms around him tightly.
The Brit glanced at him, then calmed. Something about him..he...calmed the taller.
"..Schlatt?"
"It's me -- please, just..calm down.."
Wilbur stayed silent, then spun around, pulling Schlatt into a tight hug.

...

Silence.
No noise.
Just two people.
In the middle of a wrecked room -- broken tables, chairs, shards of glass.

Just the sound of their calm breathing, along with the occasional footsteps outside the door.

"Schlatt?"
The brit was the first to speak, breaking the wall of silence.
Schlatt gazed up at the taller, raising an eyebrow, "Yes?"

Wilbur cleared his throat, wondering how he should word his next sentence.
"Uhm..can.." He thought for a moment, then sighed, shoving the thoughts out of his head.
He grabbed the ram hybrid by the horns, pulling him into a kiss.
Schlatt stood still, processing what happened, then he kissed back.
Wilbur slowly pulled back, smiling.

Schlatt stared at him, then fell limp in the man's arms, passing out from the pure shock of the kiss.

stupid fainting goats.
---
Word count: 1,153