Bright Smile

Naruto takes advantage of this situation because he knows that he will never have the opportunity to be so close to Sakura again without her pushing him away by hitting him, He understood that it was because of the photo that she was crying but he wondered why, because he didn't see what was wrong or sad in it. He wondered if it was because of Sasuke, maybe she would have thought of him? Or maybe she missed the old team 7 ? Who knows. But anyway it wasn't the most important thing, all that mattered was whether she was okay, he really didn't like to see the person he likes to be in that state.

S : "Thank you, Naruto..But don't worry about me, im fine."

N : "Are you sure ? You know you can tell me everything."

S : "Yes I'm sure don't worry.."

Naruto smiled at Sakura and left even though he wanted to stay with her as long as he could, he really wanted to make sure she was really ok.

Sakura's POV :
Did Naruto really just give me a hug? For some reasons It wasn't that bad..Whatever im tired so i'll go to sleep, I'll clarify all this with him tomorrow because I don't want him to worry about me but I really hope that this idiot is not going to tell everyone about this!

Sakura eventually fell asleep.
It is now 7am in Konoha, everyone wakes up, Tsunade called Sakura and Naruto in her office for the mission she had talked about. When they arrived it was Shizune who explained the mission to them because Tsunade had left. They simply had to find orochimaru's lair, locate it, take information and return to the village as it is far too early to go inside and look for sasuke.

S : "Did you understand what we had to do? "

N : "Yes Sakura I understand im not that dumb ! "

S : "Yeah right Just don't forget, we aren't going there to look for sasuke but locate the lair and take some information okay?"

N : "Yes I know, can we go now? "

S : "Mhm! Let's go."

The two ninja headed towards the exit of the village when someone stopped them.

N : "Huh ?"

H : "H-Hi"

S : "Hinata ? What are you doing here ? Do you need something ? We're going on a mission"

H : "Yes, that's exactly why I'm here.. Master Tsunade wants me to accompany you because my byakugan will surely be useful to locate the lair"

N : "Oh, I see! It's going to be more fun with you, Hinata!"

H : I-.. Thank you N-Naruto-kun !.. "

Hinata joins them, she hardly spoke but that's not a big deal. They were finally ready to go.

Im trying to make the chapter a little bit longer, i'll also try to post atleast 2 chapter a day ! Hope you enjoy it so far.