Old friend

N : "Kabuto! Where is Sasuke?!"

S : "Naruto we're not here for that! "

N : "So what? We're still not going to miss this chance to find Sasuke, are we?"

H : "I agree with you, Naruto but.. We're not strong enough to compete against Orochimaru and Kabuto, especially since we are only 3."

K : "Wow wow! Who said you were going to fight me? Orochimaru has been aware that you guys were going to arrive for your mission, thanks to our spy. And so we're sending you a better enemy"

Kabuto disappeared and gave a way to a new silhouette in front of us.

N : " Ugh, i don't care about his enemy, we have to find Sasuke! Let's g-... "

??? : "Well congratulations, you found him already. "

That voice... No it couldn't be him it's impossible..The figure came closer, we could not see him clearly, it was dark, Until he got close enough to us, it was him...

The figure came closer, we could not see him clearly, it was dark, Until he got close enough to us, it was him

N & S : "Sasuke?! ..."

Sasuke : "Finally, from what I see you have continued to follow me everywhere like dogs abandoned by their master?

He was still so arrogant and cold as he used to be, he didn't change at all except physically and maybe at the level of his abilities.

N : "Oh so you decided to come back to the village by yourself? That's great, come on let's go now!"

Sakura : "Of course not idiot! This is surely the opponent that Kabuto told us about, Despite that I would have preferred it to be as you say..."

Sasuke : "You're still so smart, Sakura, from what I see there aren't just fools in this dud team. "

Sakura blushed at Sasuke's "compliment" forgetting the fact that he was our ennemy and that he was surely saying this ironically.

N : "I want to remind you that you are part of this dud team!"

Sasuke frowned with a pissed look.

Sasuke : "I USED to, do not put us in the same bag, we are not at the same level, you fool."

Hinata looked at her friends with a worried look, she was scared, Sasuke's look was not like before,we could see the hatred in his look.

N : "If you're not here to come with us, what are you doing here? Is kabuto sending you?"

Sasuke laughed

N : "What's so funny?!"

Sasuke :"Am i no longer allowed to talk to my dear old friends ?" as he said in an ironic tone.

Sakura's POV :
We finally found Sasuke, he really changed, he became even more beautiful. I really don't want to fight against him.. I want to talk to him normally like in the old days but I know that he surely will ignore everything i'll say to him. I hope Naruto isn't going to provoke him..